I just saw my first MILANO RED TSX on the road today

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just saw my first MILANO RED TSX on the road today

I had previously seen the TSX on the road in white, black, satin silver, meteor silver, carbon grey and artic blue but never in red.

I was in a hurry this morning as I was running late to work. Coming up to a stop sign, I looked to my right and then to my left to make sure I could cross safely. To my left, a beautiful red car with a beautiful red paint job approached. I thought to myself "HOLY CRAP" is that a TSX? YES SIR it was. I have never seen the car look so nice in all its previous colors. This thing was GORGEOUS. It was so nice that even though I was running late I went the wrong way and started to follow it.

I love the look of the TSX in red. Even the rear end of the TSX which i thought in the past was the weakest part of car in terms of aesthetics looked nice. It looked great from all angles as I moved to the side and in front of it.

I was late to work this morning but man! I think I just found my favorite color for the TSX.

I am happy I saw it today. Red TSXs' are rare. I don't know if the sale numbers released reflect the colors sold. I wonder if red is the least sold color?

Anybody else seen the TSX in red? All comments welcomed.

Carlos
Old 06-08-2004, 05:01 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree I love the way the TSX looks in red. Its not the right color for everyone, but its very nice

red seems to be a very rare color as well, which IMO is a good thing for those who own them.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:12 PM
You all suck.

I think it looks great in red. I was just too unsure of how it would fade over time, most older red Hondas look terrible. Plus, I didn't want the beige interior. Red on black would be sweet.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Advanced

TdotSSTSX:

It will probably age a lot better than the dark colors like black and the others. Also, it will be easier to maintain and keep clean.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by TdotSSTSX
Plus, I didn't want the beige interior.
I think the beige interior is the best part of the red. I like the ebony interior but have concerns about heat in the summer. Quartz, I've never seen a grey interior that I really liked. I like the two tone of the parchment against black dash, especially with the wood trim. I think black exterior with parchment is the best looking but my current car is black and I don't want to go through that again. I'm not a fan of white cars, so for me, that leaves milano red. At the same time, I think there are alot of cars that just don't look good in red. Fortunately, I think the TSX happens to look very good in red.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:41 PM
You all suck.

Originally Posted by scheißterhöffer
I think the beige interior is the best part of the red. .
I should have specified. I HATE the fake wood that goes with the beige, plus, I would get it dirty as hell...
Old 06-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Instructor

My test drive was in a red TSX. If it would have been for sale I would have bought it on the spot. I ended up with an SSM. No regrets, but that red TSX was damn sexy. I didn't care for the interior color though
Old 06-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Racer

I love the red... but hate the fake wood

If only red came with the ebony interior... I would be all over that.