How often?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004 | 02:07 PM
4th Gear

Question How often?

How often do TSXs come into dealers when they run out? I live in LA and a lot of the dealers are sold out(no surprise).
Old 02-11-2004 | 07:29 PM
Teh seX

Re: How often?

Originally posted by sn22379
How often do TSXs come into dealers when they run out? I live in LA and a lot of the dealers are sold out(no surprise).
i just went to cerritos acura a few days ago and they had 2 i think .. arctic blue and silver...

not every dealer in this area is sold out... i HIGHLY doubt it.. I would recommend Weir Canyon Acura ..not sure but I think Kelli is still internet sales manager and shes great to work with..try and get a hold of her.. its worth the trip and they have pretty good prices..
Old 02-12-2004 | 12:49 AM
4th Gear

Re: Re: How often?

Originally posted by BlackTSXer
i just went to cerritos acura a few days ago and they had 2 i think .. arctic blue and silver...

not every dealer in this area is sold out... i HIGHLY doubt it.. I would recommend Weir Canyon Acura ..not sure but I think Kelli is still internet sales manager and shes great to work with..try and get a hold of her.. its worth the trip and they have pretty good prices..
Thanks for the info! So far i've been to south bay acura in torrance. Was not happy witht he service at all! Got in an argument and walked out. I've been checking the inventory of acura dealers in the area through the dealer websites. Cerritos seems to be sold out. I wanted to buy the car at Cerritos since my sister had a really good experience there when she bought her integra some years ago. I wonder if they'll get in a good sized batch soon..