havent yet seen

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:41 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
havent yet seen

hey, im new to the board, just got an 04 pearl white tsx last week. ive been doing alot of browsing, and took a liking like everyone else to the mugen grills. i havent come across a white tsx with a black grill, everyone seems to have white obviously to match their car, but i think a black one on a white tsx might look good. might just be me though. i was curious if anyone has seen one or has a picture of one, or any input if they think itd look good? the hood piece id think would be black as well

thanks
Old 07-08-2008, 06:32 PM
User with Skills

Haha that's interesting

I was actually thinking of doing something interesting like that too, but with the Euro R grill.

I thought maybe i'll get a milano red Lip spoiler and a milano red Euro R grill all on my Nighthawk Black Pearl 08 TSX. It's a super ricey idea, but i think it would look good if you had the complete package like time attack wheels and some sponsorship stuff. like on a show car it'd be pretty cool, but for my DD i'd rather not stick out like a sore thumb.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:07 PM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Her you go this was Shadowlegs car he sold it though

Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 PM
9th Gear

thanks lito, thats almost exactly what i was looking for. i see he also did the trim blackout too. looks good to me