Got one!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004 | 01:41 AM
6th Gear

Thumbs up Got one!

Just bought my first car. An Automatic, black w/ parchment (beige) Acura TSX with Navigation. I am picking it up tomorrow, or friday. I am so excited to really drive my baby around, and master the navigation system. I bought it from Santa Monica Acura in Santa Monica California. I found the sales reps to be pretty cool and layed back, easy to deal with. I would reccomend them. The salesman showed my the navigation system today... oh man its so awesome. At first I was worried that it would be distracting, or annoying, but I was pleasently suprised. The technology is quite impressive and very useful. I cant wait to make good use of it. Ill post pics when I pick it up.

btw, I may want to do a few things with it, like get some cooler rims.. would that be kinda stupid for an automatic though lol.. this kid at my school had a tricked out honda civic.. but it was an automatic.. lol, what a loser.
Old 05-27-2004 | 02:20 AM
Banned

moxsum : congradulations and I'm excited for you. Nothing bad about getting rims on an automatic. No rule saying you can't modify your car if you have an auto.
Old 05-27-2004 | 02:37 AM
Team Owner

Congrats, Moxsum. Bring her down to the meet next month. Keep an eye out for a CGP as I pass through the Santa Monica area fairly often.
Old 05-27-2004 | 07:36 AM

Congrats on the purchase!

I went to SM Acura before but the sales rep i dealt with was cool too...but its hard to get a good deal there
Old 05-27-2004 | 11:16 PM
6th Gear

Thanks guys. Got my car just a few hours ago.. I love it already... and I am very happy I got the navi. The voice commands are soooo cool. lol, I am going to drive it to school tomorrow morning.. that will be an experience. I am probably gonna have to show it to like 500 kids lol.

BTW, just did something pretty stupid, but excusible seeing as ive only had the car a few hours. I just went to in-n-out at night, and forgot to turn on the lights lol... oh boy. A few people honked at me and I didnt realize until I was pulling into my drive way, and the car is black too so it would have been really hard to see for other drivers. Luckily nothing happened and I learned a good lesson. CGTSX2004, ill keep an eye out for ya bud'
Old 05-28-2004 | 03:27 AM
Race Director

Turning on the lights at night is a good idea.

Might want to keep the car at the far end of the lot to keep the kids' drool off it.
Old 05-28-2004 | 10:52 AM
bleh...

congrats on your purchase!