Got Into an Accident...Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got Into an Accident...Need Help

Writing this post is so disappointing and upsetting but i need help. I rear ended a mid 90s Ford Ranger pick up truck. I was attempting a left onto an intersection that didn't have specific lights to turn. Instead it was a stop where you have to yield before you attempt a turn. Anyway, the light was green, giving us the opportunity to make an attempt to turn present. It was clear for the cars ahead of me to go so i started following. All of a sudden that same Ford Ranger slams his brakes; i'm about a Hood distance away from the rear of the Ford approx 6ft. At that point i finally realized i slammed my brakes too, unfortunately i was late and rear ended the Ford's bumper. The front right side of my bumper was affected. I would show you guys but I rather not...looking at the dent pisses me off. Anyway, from the looks of it the front bumper was the only part that was damaged. My question is... Where can i get a good job done on my car. I'm willing to spend money to fix my car just as long as it's guaranteed that it will look new when fixed. Also, how much do you guys think i'll be spending to get it fixed? I live in the Los Angeles area.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:20 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
i think you will get a better answer if you post some pictures showing the damage.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:04 PM
2006 ASM tsx

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ouch... sounds like mine... but i was on the highway.. it was adjusted at 8,600 or so..
and it only costed us 4k for eveyrthing.. so thats another 4k or so we made =X
since we fixed it all ourselves...
good luck.. try to get some pix up!
heres my thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38729
Old 08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it has to go this route...new bumper is 200-300, painting new bumper is around 150-300