Free to a good home. Pay shipping.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Free to a good home. Pay shipping.

2004 TSX starter, front lower control arms and front struts. All items are used.

The struts have about 150k miles on them. I replaced the struts last year and the new ones were firm for about 6-8 weeks. Then one day they felt just like the old ones. Not sloppy, they just didn't have that tightness anymore. I probably didn't need to replace them. They would be ok if your car is slammed and are trying to sell it etc. Top hats included. They feel like they weigh 15 pounds each.

The lower control arms need new bushings(squeaky), otherwise they are fine. It's just easier to swap out the entire unit unless you have a press. Since they will not cost you anything except shipping and are genuine Honda it might be worth your time to buy bushings and take them to a shop with a press. They feel like they weigh about 25 pounds each.

The starter is the original Honda starter. It had the typical symptoms of slowing down and really chug, chug, chugging before it started. I read on another forum about buying the guts from a Toyota dealer and trying to rebuild it. That was a disaster. If you know what you are doing you can rebuild the OE starter and have a smokin' deal. I'm guessing it weighs 12 pounds.

Shipping from 23060. I take PayPal.

I don't check here often so please don't look for an immediate reply.