followup

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Teh ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
followup

So here's the followup to the experience...
I emailed the dealership as well as the customer service on the company site about the situation.

I also called Mile High Acura, who gave me a rough estimate of a lease payment ($420) and buying ($520, no down, 60months). And he told me that they would be getting a new lot of TSX this month. He was very frank in saying that he couldn't make dramatic discounts due to the car's limited availability, and even suggested that I wait a few months until the demand goes down a bit. Very nice guy and wonderful in his prompt answers.

The only reason I went to Pikes Peak in the first place is that this car will be a car for my parents, who live near Colorado Springs, while I live in Denver. I bought my 93 Integra there (which wasn't a good experience either) and thought new managment and new dealer lot would improve the experience. All I was asking Frank at Pikes Peak was for a estimated quote, nothing solid, but he just kept asking for a deposit (which is the same thing they did to me for my Integra 10 years ago). When Frank said I was an asshole, my father was already out the door and my younger brother was about to turn around and go back into the showroom to kick his lilly ass. I seriously DON'T recommend anyone buy from Pikes Peak, when there are two other dealerships just 40 minutes away, with better service and selection.

I forget the name of the lady I talked to at Pikes Peak about two months ago, but she was also very nice, although we weren't talking price at the time. Oh well.

My father, after that experience, said he would rather have a Infiniti QX4, which is heavily discounted, and he feels 4WD would be nice for winter.

Junkster, who is still thinking about a TSX for himself...
Old 10-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Snow Trooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm... and those execs at Honda are wondering why Acura's sales are declining...

I've faced a really arrogant attitude from every Acura salesman I've worked with so far too.