First Ding on my TSX

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Ding on my TSX

I came out of Costco today and walked all the way over to my car (of course parked safe and far from everyone else) and what do you know? There's a shopping cart right at my drivers side wheel frame. It wasn't a big dent, but still my first (I tried taking pics, but it wouldn't turn out right because of the glare). I'm over it now, but I was pretty pissed, since I figured it was the bastard that drove the s2000 that probably just left his cart out there, and over time it just rolled down and hit my car. Thank God they have those rubber protectors on the cart edges.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this! This is one of my worst fears about my TSX too! That's why I hate to go to Costco, Home Depot and Lowe's these days - they have these incredibly inconsiderate people who would left their carts everywhere!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Keeping emos out of

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by epkim
I came out of Costco today and walked all the way over to my car (of course parked safe and far from everyone else) and what do you know? There's a shopping cart right at my drivers side wheel frame. It wasn't a big dent, but still my first (I tried taking pics, but it wouldn't turn out right because of the glare). I'm over it now, but I was pretty pissed, since I figured it was the bastard that drove the s2000 that probably just left his cart out there, and over time it just rolled down and hit my car. Thank God they have those rubber protectors on the cart edges.

EPKIM,
Man i'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. I got my first one this morning when my wife fully extended the door and hit the neighbors car . Every time that we get into the car, when its not in the garage, i remind her to be careful with the door, but this morning we were in a rush and she just whizzed it open and WHACK hit the neighboring Mustang. I damn near had a coronary on the spot, but after inspecting both my car and the neighboring one, i noticed that the damage was neglible. After that incident, i'll be sure to park it in the garage from now on.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Dude...that sucks. I still check my car every time before getting in to look for dings and scratches. Nothing severe so far (knock on wood).
Old 06-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Looking at the '15 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
The first one is always the worst. I had a stupid Ford Focus roll down the hill into the back of my TSX. Luckily there was only a small scratch as the car rolled about 100 ft downgrade. Stupid idiot.