Euro-R body kit...who sells it?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 03:24 AM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Euro-R body kit...who sells it?

Who has the factory Euro-R body kit for sale on their web site? I've been looking and so far all I found was polepositionproducts.com. Also, is there a different fog light kit that is needed for the Euro-R kit or does the front spoiler just fit over the oem kit? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
link
Old 03-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Racer

Thanks a million! I drove a TSX when I got my CL-S serviced
last month and I can't stop thinking about it! What an awesome car! So much potential. Made my CL seem like a big pig! I will be in the market soon after I sell my CL-S but I also want Euro-R front end. Doing a little research before I buy. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Banned

Originally posted by type-s rph
Thanks a million! I drove a TSX when I got my CL-S serviced
last month and I can't stop thinking about it! What an awesome car! So much potential. Made my CL seem like a big pig! I will be in the market soon after I sell my CL-S but I also want Euro-R front end. Doing a little research before I buy. Thanks.
Really, I also have a cls and how about the change in power? Going from a cls to a tsx? Not bashing tsx's guys but just a stange switch IMO
Old 03-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Rarrrrrrrr!!!!!!

does the euro R body kit snap on like the oem kit?
Old 03-28-2004, 12:08 AM
TSX Bronco

Originally posted by Linner
Really, I also have a cls and how about the change in power? Going from a cls to a tsx? Not bashing tsx's guys but just a stange switch IMO
I'm a former CL-S owner. I definitely noticed a change in power, but the TSX has enough power for me to get around without yearning for more power. The CL-S was by far a faster car, but the nimbleness and improved handling on the TSX more than makes up for it. Overall, the TSX is more fun to drive than my '01 CL-S.

Luckily I leased my CL-S cause I was one of the unfortunate that had to have my tranny replaced. Nevertheless it was a nice car, but I like the TSX better.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:38 AM
Intermediate

$508USD, EACH!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 05:57 AM
Racer

Sturm completely summed it up. In the couple of hours I had with the TSX it proved to be much more tossable than my CL-S! I'm sure I'll miss some of that off the line power but there are mods to help close that gap. Plus, I have two small kids and 2
carseats so the CL-S has become a bit small. That and I can't see putting the extra 6 to 7 grand into a TL. THe TSX is a better handling car and the thought of mods make it that much more appealing. Mods for the CL-S were few and too expensive the same will hold true for the '04 TL.
Old 03-28-2004, 12:31 PM
TSX Bronco

Originally posted by type-s rph
Sturm completely summed it up. In the couple of hours I had with the TSX it proved to be much more tossable than my CL-S! I'm sure I'll miss some of that off the line power but there are mods to help close that gap. Plus, I have two small kids and 2
carseats so the CL-S has become a bit small. That and I can't see putting the extra 6 to 7 grand into a TL. THe TSX is a better handling car and the thought of mods make it that much more appealing. Mods for the CL-S were few and too expensive the same will hold true for the '04 TL.
Other than what I mentioned already about the handling of the TSX, your other points are exactly why I bought the TSX (except for the kids part). The fold down seats of the TSX were a big part of my decision too. So many times I wanted to carry cargo in my CL-S but I couldn't because the seats couldn't fold down.

Ever since I got my TSX, I've been wanting to mod the hell out of it. It's so addictive. I really never felt that way about my CL-S to tell you the truth.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:08 PM
Racer

How could you, the headers from comptech were a grand, the exhaust is 800, etc. I'm really excited about the hondata ecu. That along with headers and a CAI could make a pretty noticable
difference. Plus I'm a big fan of going to lighter aftermarket rims.
Lowering unsprung weight can make a noticable difference. Not to mention the menacing look of the Euro-R front end. See, I'm smitten, I never should have driven a TSX! I really didn't even consider one until I drove it.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:29 PM
TSX Bronco

I really like the Euro-R front lip too. I'm trying to find a place that sells it in the Toronto area since I just got a paint chip on my bumper courtesy of some flying debris on the highway. It just gave me a good excuse to start looking for the front lip
Old 03-29-2004, 05:41 AM
Racer

Check out the link xizor posted on this thread. Its to a place in
Canada that sells all the JDM stuff. Really cool site. www.boomplustoys.net