Do you believe in revenge and what did you do

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Do you believe in revenge and what did you do

I parked my car, pass side close to a curb, the driver side about 3 ft from the line. When I came back, saw a f***king GMC SUV crossed the line and he ding me with his door. Kicked his door and figure Dent Wizard can fix that so I left a 1 and 1/2 ft calling card using my key on his door. Glad I'm more mature now, remember 10 yrs ago, I used to have a pocket knife and let's say a tire was flat. I'm still someone violated my car. What would you do? :angryfire
Old 05-12-2006, 10:07 PM
No-navi, yo

Not sure how I would react if I was at your position, but I thought your response was the more evil of the two (between keying his car and slashing his tire).
Old 05-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kenk25
I parked my car, pass side close to a curb, the driver side about 3 ft from the line. When I came back, saw a f***king GMC SUV crossed the line and he ding me with his door. Kicked his door and figure Dent Wizard can fix that so I left a 1 and 1/2 ft calling card using my key on his door. Glad I'm more mature now, remember 10 yrs ago, I used to have a pocket knife and let's say a tire was flat. I'm still someone violated my car. What would you do? :angryfire
I do not believe in revenge on a car no matter what the circumstances. granted, he dinged your door, but it could have been an honest mistake, even if it was because of semi-stupidity or carelesness.

keying a car is incredibily immature, and uncalled for. it should never be done. what gives you the right to vandelize someone's car? you'd be better of waiting for the person, and pointing out what they did, that's worth a million bucks, i;ve done it before. the feel like shit, and usually will pay to get it fixed.

sounds like you are pretty childish and took a temper tantrum by kicking his door and keying his car.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Instructor

Keying a car is much worse. You know how much it costs to fix such a "thin and long" scratch??
Chill out dude.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Your revenge is considered vandalism and could land you a nice stint in jail. Think about that next time before you do something stupid like this.

Also, this topic doesn't belong in the TSX forum. We have the Off-Topic forum specifically for stupid topics like this.