Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Colts, you need a new shot of that angle... your A is showing
Old 04-02-2006, 09:23 AM
jpt
Burning Brakes

Also, does that shift knob have the 6mt pattern on it?
Old 04-02-2006, 09:25 AM
jpt
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by WlcTL
uh yah ya see i had a little accident in my sti
maybe you should, um, learn to drive in your "slow" car before you buy another fast one?
Old 04-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
OMG...how did i miss this thread?? I saw the title and didn't even bother opening up the thread...but..wow...

but bro, i feel your pain man. Honestly, i dislike the TSX, i wanted something more. I hate it...so i mod it..i like it a while, now i hate it...so i mod it... it never ends bro, stick with what you have and be happy. I am 18 and work my ass to afford a TSX...how the hell did you deserve 3 brand new cars?? and ...i would've kept the Sti!
Old 04-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^ HAHAHHAA....APRIL FOOLS!! fool you buddy! I hate the TSX too...but hate Civic even more. I think after 2 months, i am gonna ask my daddy to trade it in for a G35C. Then i will probably get bored, so i am gonna get a SL55. THen...i think it will be too slow, so i will tell my faja and mada to sell the house so I can get a Ferrari F430 and a Lambo...damn, i totally derve those cars!! i work so hard in school to get kicked out....and always slack off and chill w/ frds...so much work y0!!
Old 04-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Pro

^^ Wtf are you saying!??!

kid, do whatever you want. Get whatever you want, no one really cares.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by jpt
Colts, you need a new shot of that angle... your A is showing
yeah I know.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:51 PM

come on 'WLcTL' you have nothing to say now. you just leaving after everything we haven proven.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Race Director

just ask ur folks to get u a helicopter those are hella faster than any car on earth!! u'll just need to get ur self ur own helicopter pad.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Instructor

come on 'WLcTL' you have nothing to say now. you just leaving after everything we haven proven.
what has been proven? my god u guys should not say anything if you dont got anything nice to say. wow im a little spoiled big deal. wouldnt you guys want it? ive been working for my parents ever since i was 9. i do whatever they ask me to do. my parents want to give me everything they couldnt have. whats the big deal.if you got it then you got it.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:38 PM
No-navi, yo

what has been proven? my god u guys should not say anything if you dont got anything nice to say. wow im a little spoiled big deal. wouldnt you guys want it? ive been working for my parents ever since i was 9. i do whatever they ask me to do. my parents want to give me everything they couldnt have. whats the big deal.if you got it then you got it.
Look who is talking.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:31 AM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
not to be a hater or anything but damn why the hell did you trade a TL for a STI then a TSX and now a CIVIC man your going ass backwards get your head out your ass and stick with the TSX or at least get something you'll be happy with for more than a year. i thought i had it good driving my brand new IS300 (which was my first car) when i turned 20 but i paid for it and never wanted help from my parents. I cant believe you would want to trade in the TSX. dont get me wrong i do like other cars like the IS350 but hell no i am not about to go upside down or worse make my parents waste money just because its got a couple of new or beter features or different style. Fuck that, I'll just make my TSX nicer and make people with a IS350 wish they had my car.. nuf said. Dont take this the wrong way but you need to have more a sense of appreciation for what you have. I bet your TSX is all fucked up because you dont care about the stuff you have since your parents just give you everything. i bet if you were the one that bought it you'd probably would'nt even be thinking about trading it, let alone for a CIVIC lol a CIVIC... God please help this lost little boy...
Old 04-03-2006, 07:13 AM

dude I wasnt even talking about that. I was talking about are you going to keep the car sicne I have proven that there are a lot of mods out there for this car. It is mod friendly and it is higher quality than the civic. I mean maybe if you even paid attention to some of the stuff posted in here and not just the people calling you spoiled you would have read about all the stuff that you can do to the car. Or maybe you would fave actually paid attention to some of the pictures posted too.

Whatever its your choice I didnt say anything about you being spoiled that was everyone else I actually just tried to help but then you come out and try to accuse me of calling you spoiled.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by TSX420J
not to be a hater or anything but damn why the hell did you trade a TL for a STI then a TSX and now a CIVIC man your going ass backwards get your head out your ass and stick with the TSX or at least get something you'll be happy with for more than a year. i thought i had it good driving my brand new IS300 (which was my first car) when i turned 20 but i paid for it and never wanted help from my parents. I cant believe you would want to trade in the TSX. dont get me wrong i do like other cars like the IS350 but hell no i am not about to go upside down or worse make my parents waste money just because its got a couple of new or beter features or different style. Fuck that, I'll just make my TSX nicer and make people with a IS350 wish they had my car.. nuf said. Dont take this the wrong way but you need to have more a sense of appreciation for what you have. I bet your TSX is all fucked up because you dont care about the stuff you have since your parents just give you everything. i bet if you were the one that bought it you'd probably would'nt even be thinking about trading it, let alone for a CIVIC lol a CIVIC... God please help this lost little boy...
i still have the tl and the sti got totalled
Old 04-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Instructor

dude I wasnt even talking about that. I was talking about are you going to keep the car sicne I have proven that there are a lot of mods out there for this car. It is mod friendly and it is higher quality than the civic. I mean maybe if you even paid attention to some of the stuff posted in here and not just the people calling you spoiled you would have read about all the stuff that you can do to the car. Or maybe you would fave actually paid attention to some of the pictures posted too.

Whatever its your choice I didnt say anything about you being spoiled that was everyone else I actually just tried to help but then you come out and try to accuse me of calling you spoiled.
dude most of the mods youve done can be done to any car. the mods i look forward to if turbos and stuff. but u guys dont want to go all crazy and shit about power mods so its cool. i mean ya we got the normal I/H/E but thats about it. everyone has the same list of mods unless its some custom shit. theres only one way to go.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Someone stole "My Garage"

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
the sti got totalled
Details, details!!!

I bet it wasn't at all your fault because of having WAY more power than your short amount of driving experience could handle!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts

Ianbiz3 the Second...

You TOTALLED an STi ??

And now you "deserve" something? The back of my hand maybe.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL

Ianbiz3 the Second...

You TOTALLED an STi ??

And now you "deserve" something? The back of my hand maybe.
uh you see what i mean you guys dont even know half of the story and you guys are talking shit. back to the point of nothing nice to say then say nothing. this post i started is now pointless...i just was telling my experience at honda and you guys give me shit about everything. isnt the civic the same as a rsx? if you guys like paying more for the name then good for you, i dont be there to judge.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
uh you see what i mean you guys dont even know half of the story and you guys are talking shit. back to the point of nothing nice to say then say nothing. this post i started is now pointless...i just was telling my experience at honda and you guys give me shit about everything. isnt the civic the same as a rsx? if you guys like paying more for the name then good for you, i dont be there to judge.
Then tell us the half of the story we don't know. Right now, all you're showing us is that you're an irresponsible, arrogant, pompous, spoiled brat who thinks he "deserves" something more when he already has received 3 cars from his parents. It takes a truly mature person to know when to say no to his parents spoiling him, but it's become exceedingly obvious that you are incapable of that level of resposibility.

So, unless you've got some sort of sob story to tell us, I suggest you take you beating like a man instead of complaining about how people are being unfair and quick to judge.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i still have the tl and the sti got totalled
Did anyone else notice this little gem of a statement?
Old 04-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by levon1830
Did anyone else notice this little gem of a statement?

Still has a TL.. for how long I wonder..
Old 04-03-2006, 03:31 PM

dude most of the mods youve done can be done to any car. the mods i look forward to if turbos and stuff. but u guys dont want to go all crazy and shit about power mods so its cool. i mean ya we got the normal I/H/E but thats about it. everyone has the same list of mods unless its some custom shit. theres only one way to go.
how does everyone has the same list of mods. I mean there are many people on here with rare shit from japan since the tsx is an accord over there. also if you are looking for forced induction there is a supercharger out too. I do go all crazy with mods man. I show my car.

oh yeah and by the way 3/4 of the parts on my car are staight import from Japan so dont give me bullshit that most of my mods can be done on any car.

"only one way to go", look at this list and tell me there is only one fucking way to go.

Header:
Comptech
DC Sport
Toda (require euro r cat)
Maxim (require euro r cat)
Mugen

Intake:

Comptech
Injen
AEM
K&N
Mugen
GruppeM
HKS

Exhaust:
Greddy
Comptech
DC Sports
J's Racing
Tanabe

Suspension:

Springs:
Eihbach
Tein
Comptech
Neuspeed
H&R

Coilovers:
TEIN
Tanabe
T1R
Mugen
H&R
Zeal

Forced Induction:

Comptech Supercharger

Big Brake Kits:

Brembo
Stoptech
Rotora
Endless
Project Mu

Sway Bars:
Comptech
Neuspeed
Progress
H&R
Swift

Strut Bar:

Comptech
Cusco
Spoon
Alex

Carbon Fiber:

Hood:
VIS
TCSportline
Spoon
J'sRacing

Trunk:
VIS
TCSportline

Body Kits:

OEM Acura Lip Kit
JDM Euro R Lip kit
JDM Modulo Front Bumper Bit
Mugen Full Front Bumper kit
Mugen Lip Kit
Vizage Lip Kit
Kenstyle Full Bumper Kit
Raven Full Bumper Kit

Grills:
Mugen
Feels
Phase
Wald
Azect
Pond
JDM Euro R
EDM Type S
JDM Accord
EDM Accord

Chip Reflashes:
Hondata

Not sure how with that list of mods and I promissed I probably missed some too that everyone could possibly have the same mods list man. So basically dont try to argue a FUCKING point without having info to back your self up you FUCKING RICH SPOILED KID. I mean obviously you must have spent like 2 minutes looking for parts if you thought that there were no parts for the car.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:51 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

how does everyone has the same list of mods. I mean there are many people on here with rare shit from japan since the tsx is an accord over there. also if you are looking for forced induction there is a supercharger out too. I do go all crazy with mods man. I show my car.

oh yeah and by the way 3/4 of the parts on my car are staight import from Japan so dont give me bullshit that most of my mods can be done on any car.

Not sure how with that list of mods and I promissed I probably missed some too that everyone could possibly have the same mods list man. So basically dont try to argue a FUCKING point without having info to back your self up you FUCKING RICH SPOILED KID. I mean obviously you must have spent like 2 minutes looking for parts if you thought that there were no parts for the car.
nah man this kid wants a:

space shuttle rocket booster

flex capacitor from back to the future

go go gadget helicopter

james bond smoke screen

fuck nitrous oxide he wants nitro glycerine
Old 04-03-2006, 03:56 PM
slr
Advanced

hahahahhh...
man.. i just love my tsx..
Old 04-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TSX420J
fuck nitrous oxide he wants nitro glycerine
Old 04-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
Then tell us the half of the story we don't know. Right now, all you're showing us is that you're an irresponsible, arrogant, pompous, spoiled brat who thinks he "deserves" something more when he already has received 3 cars from his parents. It takes a truly mature person to know when to say no to his parents spoiling him, but it's become exceedingly obvious that you are incapable of that level of resposibility.

So, unless you've got some sort of sob story to tell us, I suggest you take you beating like a man instead of complaining about how people are being unfair and quick to judge.
i dont need to tell you guys anything. none of your business thanks.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:05 PM

if its none of our business then dont keep using it as an excuse. if you are going to use it as an excuse then tell us the story its simple man.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Instructor

"only one way to go", look at this list and tell me there is only one fucking way to go.

Header:
Comptech
DC Sport
Toda (require euro r cat)
Maxim (require euro r cat)
Mugen

Intake:

Comptech
Injen
AEM
K&N
Mugen
GruppeM
HKS

Exhaust:
Greddy
Comptech
DC Sports
J's Racing
Tanabe

Suspension:

Springs:
Eihbach
Tein
Comptech
Neuspeed
H&R

Coilovers:
TEIN
Tanabe
T1R
Mugen
H&R
Zeal

Forced Induction:

Comptech Supercharger

Big Brake Kits:

Brembo
Stoptech
Rotora
Endless
Project Mu

Sway Bars:
Comptech
Neuspeed
Progress
H&R
Swift

Strut Bar:

Comptech
Cusco
Spoon
Alex

Carbon Fiber:

Hood:
VIS
TCSportline
Spoon
J'sRacing

Trunk:
VIS
TCSportline

Body Kits:

OEM Acura Lip Kit
JDM Euro R Lip kit
JDM Modulo Front Bumper Bit
Mugen Full Front Bumper kit
Mugen Lip Kit
Vizage Lip Kit
Kenstyle Full Bumper Kit
Raven Full Bumper Kit

Grills:
Mugen
Feels
Phase
Wald
Azect
Pond
JDM Euro R
EDM Type S
JDM Accord
EDM Accord

Chip Reflashes:
Hondata

this list of mods is excatly my point. all you get to choose from is I/H/E and then the rest is for show. or you can go the oneway root of reflash or supercharger. there is not may mods for this car.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Instructor

if its none of our business then dont keep using it as an excuse. if you are going to use it as an excuse then tell us the story its simple man.
what excuses am i using here please tell me
Old 04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

If you're going to use the "only know half of the story" excuse, you have to tell the rest. Otherwise you just sound like an ungrateful little douch who wrecks cars.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:08 PM

what excuses am i using here please tell me
the excuse "you only know half the story"
Old 04-03-2006, 04:09 PM

this list of mods is excatly my point. all you get to choose from is I/H/E and then the rest is for show. or you can go the oneway root of reflash or supercharger. there is not may mods for this car.
last time i checked coilovers, sway bars, and strut bars both up and lower were not for show. also neither is a big brake kit.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Instructor

If you're going to use the "only know half of the story" excuse, you have to tell the rest. Otherwise you just sound like an ungrateful little douch who wrecks cars.
why must you guys come off so negative. my god why am i even responding to you poeple. i have never said anything to anyone. all you guys do is judge and whine. please refrain from responding thanks.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:11 PM

why must you guys come off so negative. my god why am i even responding to you poeple. i have never said anything to anyone. all you guys do is judge and whine. please refrain from responding thanks.
your the one that is fucking whining
Old 04-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

your the one that is fucking whining
Agreed.

Whiny and spoiled.. 3 new cars at age 18 and of course WE have to solve your little dilemma. Sounds like you're used to having OTHER people do all the work for you, you're even outsourcing your car "problems" on us. Its the height of arrogance.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by joerockt
+
Old 04-03-2006, 04:16 PM

Agreed.

Whiney and spoiled.. 3 new cars at age 18 and of course WE have to solve your little dilemma. Sounds like you're used to having OTHER people do all the work for you, you're even outsourcing your car "problems" on us. Its the height of arrogance.
I mean I even had to find all the available mods for you and even then you couldnt come up with a good backed up arguement. Do you need someone to make your arguement for you too.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Racer

He does not want to tell us how he totalled his STI because it was most likely HIS FAULT. Which makes things even more worse.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by gsrthomas
He does not want to tell us how he totalled his STI because it was most likely HIS FAULT. Which makes things even more worse.
probably so

Quick Reply: Dealership experience at honda