Could've been 9 months old tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EuRTSX
You're just another typical stereotypical a-hole.

Please, cry more.
I'm with you on this one, dont put race into "driving habits."

The single worst driver I saw in my life, who almost wrecked my car, was this old old old lady. She was approaching me one a street, one lane on both sides. We're both going 30 mph which is the limit, and about 4 car lenghts before she gest to me, she drives onto the middle of the road - literally 1/2 her car on my side and 1/2 her car on the other. I swerved off to the right as fast as i could and basically slowed almost to a stop. I look over as she passed me. Her age basically made her back unable to support herself upright, so like a lot of elder people, they hunch over and shrink. She was driving not over her steering wheel, but to the bottom left of it, barely peaking out. Talk about reckless...some people need to hand over their keys. Sadly though, I know she probably needs that car to get around more than I do. Unfortunately, in this world, you always need something you can't have and have stuff you don't really need.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Revolution SignWorks
and you're just another asshole yourself. dude, he's just trying to help the guy by stating the experiences that he's had. so what if he's younger, do you live a perfect life? have you not done anything stupid in your life? damn, some of you online fools are fricken morons......oh yea, and he has the right to stereotype because he's asian himself...and i'm asian as well and i also agree asians are HORRIBLE drivers... maybe not so much the ones that have grown up here in the states, but the ones that have immigrated from other countries... over there, they have no stop signs, no red lights, no rules basically, so those same people come here, and think they can drive the same as they did in their country...at least that's my theory on it.
Looks like they should've kept you in school for quite a bit longer there man.

I don't care if he's gotten into multiple accidents or whatnot. I'm not perfect either, and I've gotten into no accidents, although a few idiots hit and running my car 5 or more times now. And even if I do, I don't rant even if it is the same race I am and stereotype against other races. Geez, some of you ONLINE fools, have some anger management classes to attend. BTW, no use in capitalizing your words on here buddy, you're not yelling at anyone. You're online