Columbus, Ohio Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Kdog

Location: Columbus, one more year here, about to graduate from Ohio State
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Columbus, Ohio Meet

Hey, I'm a 21 year old senior in college that attends The Ohio State University and I live in Columbus, Ohio year round. I own a 2005 TSX and I would like to meet some other people around my age that own a TSX also in my area.

If anyone is interested in meeting up, I thought we could attend this racing event that takes place just off campus every Saturday by the Shottenstein basketball arena. Every Saturday lots of car enthusists meet up and do timed runs threw a series of cones. (Everything is done legal if your wondering).

PM me if your interested.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kdogg24
Hey, I'm a 21 year old senior in college that attends The Ohio State University and I live in Columbus, Ohio year round. I own a 2005 TSX and I would like to meet some other people around my age that own a TSX also in my area.

If anyone is interested in meeting up, I thought we could attend this racing event that takes place just off campus every Saturday by the Shottenstein basketball arena. Every Saturday lots of car enthusists meet up and do timed runs threw a series of cones. (Everything is done legal if your wondering).

I wish you luck with the meet!!! I tryed several times to get one going but only a few people showed. I used to have a 99 tl 02 TLs and a 04 tsx. I am driving my beater Nissan Altima til I get a TL . If you owned a Honda Civic they have the Schottensteins east parking lot filled with modded cars normally every Friday night
Old 07-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Burning Brakes

If you need a disconunt on any parts let me know I get 20% off at Lindsay . If you need the Tsx tinted I can get that done for you pretty cheap aswell.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Kdog

Hey thanks for the update, why did you get rid of the 04 TSX? I will check out the Friday night meetings!
Old 07-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Master Graphic Artist

So they autocross out over there? Maybe I should swing by?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Hey thanks for the update, why did you get rid of the 04 TSX? I will check out the Friday night meetings!

I got rid of the tsx because it was too small for tailgating Ohio State football games. I got a yukon denali in its place,and just sold that last week because of gas. I checked and the tl should work good when I am tailgating.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Cruisin'

How Many cars usually show up for the meet on Campus. There are numerous meets on Saturday's around Columbus, but rare have TSX's there. I have a 04 Satin Silver TSX and was looking to meet up too. Meets on Sawmill Rd, Rt 161, and the old Bargin Outlet by Eastland Mall and of course the parking lot of Shottenstein on E Main St.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Hey im in Dayton so not that far from Cbus. Id be wiling to drive out there sometime. Ive been getting into Autocrossing with my TSX too.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Kdog

Alright guys, I PMed everyone who posted on this thread, in case you dont see the PM, I want to setup a meeting tomorrow, Friday, August 4th, thinking 6:30pm, parking lot to the north of the Schott, (by the track stadium).

Details in an easier to read format:

Friday August 4th (TOMORROW)
6:30pm
Parking lot North of the Schott. just off campus

Bring some cones if you have any!
Old 08-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Kdog

It seems everyone is out of town this weekend, so the meet is canceled for tonight. We will get something together in the next couple of weeks though, so keep an eye out!
Old 08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by acnup00tl
I got rid of the tsx because it was too small for tailgating Ohio State football games. I got a yukon denali in its place,and just sold that last week because of gas. I checked and the tl should work good when I am tailgating.
TSX actually has a slightly larger trunk........
Old 08-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Cruisin' the Azine's

Good to see renewed interest in meeting in Columbus!! Kdogg, I work for Ohio State, perhaps you have seen my TSX before? It's the only 2004 NBP w/ personalized plates and an A tag that I know of on campus.

I've driven by one of the autocross events when it was held at a parking lot close to ackerman ave. Lots of Mini's!

Look forward to meeting everyone
Old 08-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Cruisin' the Azine's

Originally Posted by acnup00tl
RDX?