Christmas/Birthday Wishlist?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Former Audio Mod

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Christmas/Birthday Wishlist?

Ok, so my birthday is the day after Christmas and I've been asked by my wife and parents what I want. Well, I'd like to use that for my car, so I could get something say in the $500 price range done to it. Any suggestions (you can see my car in my sig)? I'd like the power rear sunshade, but as of yet I can't determine how to get it, other thoughts?
Old 11-09-2003, 06:02 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nice car!!!

I would be happy to get my CG/Quartz/MT/Navi by Christmas. Ordered 10/17. I did not think I would like the red color but yours looks great!

Not sure what to get for your car but have a good time with it!
Old 11-09-2003, 08:25 AM
Advanced

I've been looking at hands-free phone kits for my TSX and MDX now that I've seen the setup in the new TL. An Acura service/parts guy told me yesterday that there is a hands free kit for the TSX about $120 and another $25 for some connecting hardware to the TSX radio/nav system. The kicker might be how much to install that puppy. I couldn't get an answer -- I was the first person to call this particular dealer with that particular question. So, if it comes in under $500 bucks, I'll put in on my Christmas list.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Pro

I must ask, how did you get those RCA inputs in your middle compartment? Did you buy the aux connectors for it?

RED IS HOT!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Former Audio Mod

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by DjElucid
I must ask, how did you get those RCA inputs in your middle compartment? Did you buy the aux connectors for it?

RED IS HOT!!!!!!!!
Thanks very much! It's a blast and everytime I see it I really am impressed by the color. As for the RCA connections, I think I explain it pretty well in the Sticky FAQ. Message there if you have any questions.

Originally posted by budzzz
I would be happy to get my CG/Quartz/MT/Navi by Christmas. Ordered 10/17. I did not think I would like the red color but yours looks great!
Thanks very much!

Originally posted by gotsand
I've been looking at hands-free phone kits for my TSX and MDX now that I've seen the setup in the new TL. An Acura service/parts guy told me yesterday that there is a hands free kit for the TSX about $120 and another $25 for some connecting hardware to the TSX radio/nav system. The kicker might be how much to install that puppy. I couldn't get an answer -- I was the first person to call this particular dealer with that particular question. So, if it comes in under $500 bucks, I'll put in on my Christmas list.
I guess I wonder how the hands-free kits work these days, most phones have the standard headset connector (grow up, Nokia), so I guess that connection is pretty easy, then do you just connect the power?

Handsfree would be nice, and I guess I could do it with my AUX port, if I had a mic mounted somwhere that I could "inject" into the mini connector's mic section. I think that wouldn't be too hard, but what I imagine would be is doing the noise cancellation so that it would actually work well.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:03 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Re: Christmas/Birthday Wishlist?

Originally posted by schalliol
Ok, so my birthday is the day after Christmas and I've been asked by my wife and parents what I want. Well, I'd like to use that for my car, so I could get something say in the $500 price range done to it. Any suggestions (you can see my car in my sig)? I'd like the power rear sunshade, but as of yet I can't determine how to get it, other thoughts?
My Birthday is 2 days after Christmas so I was thinking of asking for a Christmas/Birthday Combo gift myself

I think I may ask for springs or an intake.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:56 PM
i want to ride my bicycle

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
as for me I will be looking at injen CAI and a rear sway bar.