07 TSX Bluetooth not working (unresponsive) need help please

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 12:56 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 TSX Bluetooth not working (unresponsive) need help please

I have searched tried all the fixes the internet had and finally gave in and bought a new HFL unit. And the Bluetooth is still not working. little back story i got the car used was in an accident it was all put together just had to replace the motor mounts and shocks and some minor things here and there and shes running perfect, got it for my wife and i want the Bluetooth to be working, shes not very techy so id rather have the factory BT rather than an aftermarket one and aftermarket head unit is off the table because it costs too much.

The car is a 07 TSX non nav, and the HFL butt0ns that came when i got the car was just a speak (face icon) and back. i knew it was for the NAV model so i replaced it with the actual buttons with the telephone symbol. then i located the HFL unit and cleaned the contacts and replaced the capacitor it didnt work so i got a new one. and its still the same non functioning. i checked the power leads and it does get power and all the other buttons on the steering wheel work so what can the chances be just the BT buttons to be jacked up. Not many videos or how to for thins model but i saw the TL has a HFL menu when the info button on the cluster is pressed and idk if its different for this model but i couldn't fine a HFL settings or info on the cluster. and i tried holding the HFL buttons for a minute each and both the same time and i still got nothing. any information on this would be really appreciated, kinda desperate here especially since i spent $300 on a new unit.

Thanks in advance