06 Hondata Reflash Purchasing Help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 Hondata Reflash Purchasing Help!

OK so im sure this has been discussed before but im having trouble finding the right information. I know i need to fill out a form, take out the ecu and immobilizer as well as have a spare key. Now after that, what do i do. I live in Chicago and i noticed that king motor sports is the closet dealer to me so im going to purchase the reflash through them. Do i send it to them and they take care of the rest, or do i just buy it there and send it to hondata? im really confused and i know i shouldnt be!!

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks
Old 11-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dBski11
OK so im sure this has been discussed before but im having trouble finding the right information. I know i need to fill out a form, take out the ecu and immobilizer as well as have a spare key. Now after that, what do i do. I live in Chicago and i noticed that king motor sports is the closet dealer to me so im going to purchase the reflash through them. Do i send it to them and they take care of the rest, or do i just buy it there and send it to hondata? im really confused and i know i shouldnt be!!

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks
Hondata does not sell direct - all sales and payment must be conducted through Hondata dealers. The upgrade information form must be sent with your ECU. You've got all the steps covered off. Just take your stuff over to King Motorsports and wait. Additional info can be found at http://www.hondata.com.