pics with temporary eyelids and inspired motorsports type grille

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics with temporary eyelids and inspired motorsports type grille

Hey guys I wanted to start of by saying thanks too demon for letting me use his grille (even though it was only temporary) and for TLX for taking almost the entire kit to the meet. Just made me want those things even more, but for starters I got the eyelids and if anyone wants too see how they look unpainted as well as the grille, here are some pics.

let me know what you guys think. And by the way spookey thanks for reminding me that this is no longer my car while we were there!!! LOL
Old 08-16-2005, 06:58 PM
All about JDM

thats lookin pretty fuckin sweet man. did you open your hood and not close it all the way? Or is the gap that big when you put the grille in? All things aside, thats pretty hott.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:02 PM
First Gen 3.2 TL

looks good.. the meet was pretty cool... i knew i should of brought my TL.. oh well, theres always next time... just for reference, the eyelids were not taped on and the hood wasn't closed all the way.. just want to make sure people knew that.. anyways, here are some photos that other members took at the meet...

Front top to bottom: ELA.TL, Spooky3ce, demons rage, and the outcast toy-ota would be mine...

the rest of the photos can be found on https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...3&page=1&pp=25
Old 08-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Racer

The grill looks really nice. I still wanna see the entire kit on a car in person, to really see how sweet it looks.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:52 PM

Received 2,811 Likes on 1,991 Posts
gawd dammit i wish i couldve made it to the meet
Old 08-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Lord Ubber

Eyebrows or eyelids?
Old 08-16-2005, 10:38 PM
WDP- lovin' every minute!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i must say...

it looked like a good turn out, but our 1st gens are scarce , a few good men left. oh well at least our cars still look sick and we will always be the O'G's !! I love my first gen's classic look dayum now i wish i had gone, oh well there will be other opportunities to check out each other's rides my brethren. Oh and by the way, was it kinda weird actually seeing the people behind the cars? i dunno it would feel kinda funny i would think if i were to meet you guys....well im done ramblin' Peace.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:04 AM
808 TL Scene Photographer

Originally Posted by cali2.5tl
it looked like a good turn out, but our 1st gens are scarce , a few good men left. oh well at least our cars still look sick and we will always be the O'G's !! I love my first gen's classic look dayum now i wish i had gone, oh well there will be other opportunities to check out each other's rides my brethren. Oh and by the way, was it kinda weird actually seeing the people behind the cars? i dunno it would feel kinda funny i would think if i were to meet you guys....well im done ramblin' Peace.
how much did you get your eyelids for? jus wondering and comparing if I got ripped or not
Old 08-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Pardon the bugs... its a long drive from the Bay Area to So-Cal... sort of...

that looked nice ELA.TL... i really thought you had to leave after putting that painted grill in on your girls car...

No... we wouldn't do that to a fellow 1st Gen'er demon rage...

Nice meeting you TLxRaCeR... the other kit was destroyed huh... Hopefully next time we meet you'll be signing over a kit

Nice meeting you demon rage... good thing you didn't fall for the "isn't someone calling you over there..." prank...

And nice seeing you again ELA.TL... see you in a couple of weeks

Good Meet... to bad you guys couldn't go up to that angles crest peek thing or whatever it was called... first time i've been up there... pretty good drive... except i had a flat all the way up

Mizouse... ELA.TL doesn't have to give you a on of his stickers... If i remember correctly... i told you i'd save you a pair... I'll give them to ELA.TL when i go pick up my rims in a couple weeks...
Old 08-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Pro

the grill looks nice

it goes really good with the mugen lip

not feelin the eyelids though....