seriously

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seriously

For your own benefit, please take 2 seconds and read this. I'm an average guy with a
simple way for you to make a few bucks while on the internet. No scam, no promises
of huge money, I just happened to make a couple of hundred extra last month which came
in handy and in a couple of EASY steps you could too. Heres some simple instructions,
you'll get the hang of it. Theres some instructions and a link at the bottom. What do you stand
to lose? I know thats a corny line but seriously....check it out and see if i'm lying.

- register
- click "cash offers" on the left side"
- click the links for the offers that say "Enter email address with intent to participate"
- submit a valid email, once the survey pops up close the survey window and give it a minute
- click "done" next to the offer you've just fulfilled, the survey is optional so don't waste your time
- once it's been confirmed by them that you did the requirement, you get your $$$
- READ THEIR FORUM!!! PEOPLE POST SCREENSHOTS OF
THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNTS GETTING THE MONEY!!!

Theres other stuff you can do like trial products or take surveys (if you do,
just click no or no thanks as fast as you can, don't actually waste your time giving
accurate answers about shopping habits and other BS) You can also get cash back on purchases
etc if you choose to, the first part is the easier way to make $ in my book but you judge for yourself.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/89855