My car for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004 | 02:03 PM
giggity giggity giggity

Thumbs up My car for sale.

Well, the time has come. I am putting it on the market. I figure i'll post here first...1998 2.5TL, green with tan leather interior. The car has 135, xxx miles on it. the first 100k were all highway miles, then i took over the car from my mom and have been driving it to school and whatnot.

The exterior is in pretty decent shape. A few dings and scratches. The drivers side back door was keyed so there is a mark there. The back also has a ding, which can prolly be fixed from behind.

The interior is in great shape. I took car of the interior much more than anything else. There is wood trim all around (except for the 2 vents in the middle). The leather is in great shape. Every couple weeks I cleaned and treated it with Mothers leather conditioner. The dirvers seat is a little worn, but nothing abnormal for these cars. Everything else is in ship-shape. Also, there are new floormats in the car. They look brand-new because they practically are!

The engine runs strong and have nad no problems with it. I got the oil changed religiously every 3k miles. All the 90k service was done at Sussman Acura and from then on, all minor things done at my mechanic. ONE THING though, the O2 sensor that connects to the airbox needs to be replaced. The check engine light is on because of it, but only the gas mileage has been affected by it. The o2 sensor is a pretty easy DIY, or easy for the mechanic to do.

The stock rims are on the car, 15", and have some peeling on some of them. I think all the tires were replaced like 3 or 4k miles ago.

I took almost all the goodies out of the car, but left on it is the m3 trunk lip spoiler, painted same color as the car. Also included and on the car is a chromed-out shift plate, blue ngk plug wires, K&n drop-in air filter, and a janspeed muffler w/silencer. The muffler is not loud at all. Ask AC_DADDY, I think he heard it. It has a low purr and thats about it. Not ricey at all.

Anyway, if you want to see some pictures you can go to http://www.cardomain.com/id/hquakers

I can take some updated ones if you want, but thats pretty much what the car looks like (without all the mods). PM me or e-mail me for more pix.

Asking price is gonna be $6500, but may go lower. The KBB on the car is like around $7k, so its priced under its value. Im selling the car b/c I am going to buy a Legend.

Thanks!

-Scott
Old 05-16-2004 | 03:16 PM
Banned

Awww getting rid of it for a Legend. TL is nicer, but Legend is a tight ride as well. Good luck that is a good price too.
Old 05-16-2004 | 09:52 PM
Advanced

stay with the 4dr man, don't let me down. Hot j needs to be able to fit the car seats in the back.
Old 05-16-2004 | 10:40 PM
giggity giggity giggity

Originally Posted by penguinflies
stay with the 4dr man, don't let me down. Hot j needs to be able to fit the car seats in the back.
:lol1: Hahahahaha, lol. Oh man, ur too much. hahaha :lol1:
Old 05-18-2004 | 10:39 PM
giggity giggity giggity

Bump
Old 05-19-2004 | 07:01 AM
ballin and baldin

oh man selling it

yes i heard the muffler it isnt loud

about these tailights, whats up with them and how much?
also i need to ask you a ? so pm me