iowans?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004 | 07:05 PM
Hurricane Game

iowans?

maybe this goes in a diff part of the forum, but i wasn't sure. but does anyone on the list live in iowa? it'd be cool to know if there is someone within shouting distance of me. i'm in ames if any of you know where that is. home of iowa state university. just lemme know! (ps - sorry if this is in wrong spot)
Old 12-13-2004 | 08:24 PM
Registered Driver

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98104

Looks like a no.

Iowans, haha, I clicked the thread having no idea at all what the hell an Iowan was.
Old 12-13-2004 | 08:47 PM
Hurricane Game

Originally Posted by UnsanePyro
Iowans, haha, I clicked the thread having no idea at all what the hell an Iowan was.

well you're not alone. i talked to a gal from my insurance company who was in Texas and didn't even know WHERE Iowa was. she then asked me what i did for fun...i said watch the corn grow. she believe me. *sigh* silly people.

i also assumed that the people on that list wasn't the entire population of the forum. maybe i'm wrong, but i was just wondering.
Old 12-13-2004 | 09:42 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

I'm a Californian...

Originally Posted by dubcnea
well you're not alone. i talked to a gal from my insurance company who was in Texas and didn't even know WHERE Iowa was. she then asked me what i did for fun...i said watch the corn grow. she believe me. *sigh* silly people.

i also assumed that the people on that list wasn't the entire population of the forum. maybe i'm wrong, but i was just wondering.
you mean sub-forum... the main part of the forum is HUGE!!!
To be exact... according the the members list... there are:
50,305 Members of this forum... thats including the ones that just run around and look but don't post etc...

1st Generation Members... Ken is getting the head count as they sign up on the link above posted by InsanePyro
Old 12-14-2004 | 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

No one else from Iowa in the 1st gen forum that I know of..