I am building a website (info and products), www.InspireCarAudio.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation I am building a website (info and products), www.InspireCarAudio.com

I will be done making it in like a week PLEASE check it out. I am hurtin, I quit my job to start a biz. Takes a little more work than I expected (12-20 hours a day). I build boxes, grilles (sweet grills, so far Lexus LS400 and 2.5 TL, Lincoln Mark VIII), and I also will provide tutorials. I am out there to make a living, but also I want to help people out, if you can't quite afford something, give me a call and we can work something out. I am also going to have a bunch of car audio/video products.

BTW- How about 10% of for zine members. Thats right.

Dustin.Fagin@comcast.net
coming soon www.InspireCarAudio.com

I can still sell w/ out the website. I carry all kinds of stuff, from audio to engine. Drop me an email or call me. Dustin @ 707-206-8176
Old 10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Registered Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What companys do you carry?

Also, the grill looks well done craftsmanship wise, but doesn't look like it would flow with the lines of the car. Any pictures of everything?

Where are you located?

Good luck with the business starting, it is probably a very hard road, maybe you need a partner
Old 10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Looks like he's in Santa Rosa/Napa, California or near there...

Car Audio stuff huh... Might have to give you a call... all my speakers are blown out... damn Slayer & System of a Down...

Pictures of the girls... i mean grills for the 2.5...

And good luck on the site... let us know when its done...
Old 10-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Instructor

The brands I have access to right now are: AudioPipe (say what you want, its an awesome product.), MA Audio, "xxx" Audio (great price, definetly NOT Pyramid or Zeus), Planet Audio, Power AcoustiK, some Pioneer, Mega Machine, AutoPage, Solid Audio (not for long, no more factory), various others. I have done my research, so if you want something you don't see (big suprise) I may have a source for that. While I have not yet been AUTHORIZED I, yes I, offer a one year warranty on my stuff.

As far as the grill, my other design is like \_/ in the middle with an inch of mesh between the bottom of the V and the bottom of the chrome ring.

I have a bashed up drivers side, all my photos are of my 'good side'. At least I've got dvd in it. And rims. and a bunch of other stuff.........AFTER thebashing. HA. I have MY priorities straight.