funny story

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2002, 10:33 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funny story

I'm in the process of painting my value wing at this paint shop and they're getting all the general info of my car and inputing it in the computer to get an estimate. The girl who's doing the estimate is frustrated and runs back to my car!?!? she's like: wait a minute! that's has to be right that's what it says on the trunk!?!? she turns and asks: uuh sir my computer doesn't show an Acura Inspire. LOL it's was funny

My dad finished converting his front headlights to the inspire headlights for his vigor and he also debadged everything that says acura to HONDA because when he ordered the headlights in came with the original honda grill. So we come to a honda dealer to get a part and the people at honda turn in confusion wondering what kind of honda that is.....people just staring and not sayin anything...it was funny....should have seen the look on their faces!!
Old 04-16-2002, 01:25 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey snake, you know how if we take off our emblem, it'll have 2 holes in the trunk? well, if we want to replace that with the honda emblem, will those 2 holes fit the H emblem???? if so, i want to put an "H" on my car since i already have the inspire emblem and the jdm tails.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Pro

The holes for the Acura emblem does not lined up with the Honda emblem. But what my father did, he made a cardboard template with two holes that perfectly fit the Honda emblem and traced and cut out the outer circle of the Honda emblem on the cardboard. With the cardboard template, he centered it on the hood where the Acura emblem was. He traced and marked the holes of the cardboard template on the hood. The new holes would be in proximity right next to the holes of the Acura emblem. He drilled the new holes on the hood. When he placed the Honda emblem on te hood the horizontal line of the "H" symbol would cover up the old holes. Before you put on the Honda emblem, put some rubber silicon on the old holes so that water would not go throught the holes and rust out.
Old 04-17-2002, 08:38 AM
All about JDM

dude, will u be able to post pics of yours and your pop's cars. your dad's car sounds pretty phat.