F#&%ed up UPS guy...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F#&%ed up UPS guy...

Well, i know you all going to ask... Why F#&%ed up??? well, the guy came on Friday and no one was here to sign for the package... he/she put a note that said will be back on Monday between 10am and 12pm... I was like... ok cool... i'll just miss work, its worth it if i receive them at that time... well... i go in at 9am... i missed work... just waiting for the bastard... 1pm comes around and nothing... so i left to work... i missed 4 hours of work for nothing... thats about 60 bucks out of my check... and i find out that the driver waited to deliver it last... BASTERD!!!... anyways... check this out...

My parts finally came in... but as you can see i need a better digi cam... thats my crapy webcam... but you can tell what it is...

I'll post a pic by pic step by step instruction thing later... when i get a better cam... but just so you guys don't think i'm 110% serious... there is that little pic... lol... now all i need is some shocks/struts and the alignment kit... and i'll install them... the gauges... i'll install this weekend... and the hyper ground sys... I'll take pictures 9/15/04 of Weapon-R too and scan them this weekend so you can check out the San Pancho Weapon-R shop... Look for the thread on Monday 9/20/04... i'm like i got my parts... Weapon-R here we come... on Wednesday...
Old 09-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Banned

looks like some good toys and I see you got a hyper kit. That's cool, looks like mine.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hyperground kit, gauges and what brand springs are those? let me guess, goldlines??
Old 09-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Originally Posted by Mike89Acord96TL
looks like some good toys and I see you got a hyper kit. That's cool, looks like mine.
Originally Posted by TLBaller
hyperground kit, gauges and what brand springs are those? let me guess, goldlines??

Damn... how did you guys know... i'm baffled... lol... but really, sorry if i'm biting off you guys... but like if i had a choice... you guys were the ones that are saying its good... then i have no choice... its kind of like... putting premium in your gas tank... dealer says its good for the car then i have no choice... whats best for my car... besides... I've been meaning to get this stuff for sometime... just no cash... you know what i mean... ... next stop... Weapon-R... intake... and exhaust... this wednesday... for the 2.5 in the mean time... then an alignment kit and some shocks/struts... after that some rims and tires... i need them... my stock alloys are kind of getting old... and worn... lol... to much street racing...lol... j/k... i don't even go over 65 if i'm not late... or tired... i just want the extra oomf under the hood... while looking luxur-iouse... if thats how you spell it...
Old 09-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Racer

im after the same thing brother...i think we all all...except for those that have allready gone to the rice burner side...all we can do i pray for them...lol