DID YOU KNOW?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2001, 12:14 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry DID YOU KNOW?

that comptech makes a body kit for just about every performance prone Honda/Acura except the first generation TL. I was just on their site. They have a slammin ass body kit for the RL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They even have one for the first generation panzee ass CL and the CRV for god sake. Damn why is our car so forgotten. Comtech has nothing for us but every one else they have mods for. The kit for the RL is only like 650 and it looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so annoyed right now. I want a body kit for this car so bad, but can not find one. I need to get back to work....
..Anyone seen the lazy eyelids for our car. What you guys think about those? I am a liitle leary.....
Old 05-16-2001, 12:17 PM
Racer

yeah, i wish they made a body kit over here in the states. but i wouldn't want anything that looks gaudy. i would want just a clean look. i like how the car is now but maybe a slight body kit would make it look better. i'm really not feeling the eyelids though. i think that it wouldn't do the car justice. it would just look cheap. just my opinion but if you like it then go for it.

------------------
96 2.5 TL
Piaa Super Plasma Headlights, Piaa 1700X Fog's, Eibach Prokit's , Momo Woodgrain Shift Knob, Clear Bumper Lenses, 18" Giovanna Corsicas (here next week) Kenwood XC-917, MB Quart 6 1/2" Components, MB Quart 6x9's,Mobile Video Coming Soon!!!!
Old 05-16-2001, 12:34 PM
Pro

damn straight! we should get the word out to all 1st gen owners and have them all write one letter to comptech. or something.

------------------
<A HREF="http://jz983.cjb.net" TARGET=_blank> </A>
Old 05-16-2001, 04:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
HELL YEAH!!! i feel ya! there aren't many aftermarket parts for our car at all!! same goes for the vigor (i could care less about vigors hehehe) man, they're racist against our cars hehehe lets have a petition and have us all sign it!
Old 05-16-2001, 05:22 PM
Pro

sheeit. i'll sign it
Old 05-16-2001, 07:28 PM
Racer

Angry

yeah its bad enough there are not that many mods for our car. but when you see a company like comptech, totally neglectour car, and cater to models that get no respect , it makes you wonder, jus what the fu*k is up!!!!
Old 05-17-2001, 09:22 AM
whoXwanXsum

they just knew that if we had aftermarket back-up...our cars would be just way too clean and it wouldnt be fair to all the new tl drivers and drivers of every other car in the world. we all drive the perfect car so they figure we need nothing else...
haha