Beware!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009 | 04:06 AM
Racer

Beware!!!

im not 100% positive on this but im a lil skeptical. if any of you guys/gals are bidding the the dirt cheap "MINT RARE STANLEY DARK CHROME YELLOW FOGS & SWITCH" headlights on ebay by prodejayautosales, it might be just a regular chrome one. reason being is that i just got one of the "black chrome" jdm headlights from ebay and the corner of the headlight where it meets the fender came black and so is every other sellers one on ebay thats selling the "black chrome". if you notice, prodejayautosales one is silver and i also think that it may look like its black chrome is because they took the pics of it infront of a dark object. so that dark object is being reflected on the chrome to give it that appearance of "black chrome".
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:33 PM
大日本帝国

Wow. I wouldn't think that he'd do something like that, though... I saw that auction, too. Good looking out for members who might be bidding!

~Cheers~
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:54 PM
Safety Car

There is also someone selling regular TL taillights saying Inspire taillights. I asked him to correct his mistake but he replied saying "Do you have a pic of car I took them from??"
Old 03-08-2009 | 02:12 PM
大日本帝国

They could be Saber tails. USDM tails are identical except for the side marker area.

~Cheers~