Which navigation DVD for 04 Rl

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007 | 01:43 AM
Advanced

Which navigation DVD for 04 Rl

hey everybody its been a while you guys wouldnt belive what happend to my 01 with acura rl which has 79k miles. I was driving on a slumped road on top of that it was raining and my tires were bald so my car slipped into the ditch. A took truck pulled it out i drove it home and opened the hood to inspect for any quick damage i soon seen the "unibody" or frame i guess (not sure the difference) had a crack the size approx 5cm and myheadlight popped out. So i didnt know what to do so i finally took it to salvage dealer and he is willing to trade my car in with the damages including the front bumper that frame the fender and the air intake for a 2004 RL with 35k miles on it he wants an additional $9k. it has slight damage by the fender and missing the navigation dvd. Can anyone please tell me if this deal is worth it or not?

*I noticed that when i put the car in Reverse it seems to shake the center console, but so did my 01 RL is this normal or abnormal cuz i think that not how its suppose to be. I checked the 04 rl and its not a salvage car however it was in an accident im pretty sure but im thinking a car with 35k miles on it cant have a broken tranny or engine and since its not a salvage it cant be damaged to hard so please someone tell me what to do im kind of lost? I know that the stealership and mechanics are all trying to make a buck in the process so i thought it owuld be a better idea to ask people that own these cars cause obviously you guys have great insight into these issues.

O yeah last thing what navigation dvd would i need for the 2004 acura rl its a States version but i live in canada. Is there a Canadian version?If so can a Canadian version work in a American RL ?

Thanks to anyone who views and/or comments
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:01 PM
Cajun Gumbo Man

I would avoid buying or trading for that RL unless you have an extra $5-6 thousand dollars to spare after this questionable deal.......

Not sure about your Navi disc question.....