Independent fog light mod

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2017 | 01:58 AM
Cruisin'

Independent fog light mod

Well, since none of the links for the pics work on the how to posted years ago by old hatch, I was wondering if any of my fellow RLers have any pics of the wire I am supposed to mod? I did this to my 02 a few years ago and now I have another one I would Ike to mod.

Thank you
Old 10-14-2017 | 09:25 AM

With photobucket doing what it did, they threw a lot of DIYs off for us ....
Old 10-17-2017 | 10:33 AM
9th Gear

Man it really sucks a lot of the DIY pics are down. Anyway or method we can get them back up?
Old 10-17-2017 | 12:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Saadiq
Well, since none of the links for the pics work on the how to posted years ago by old hatch, I was wondering if any of my fellow RLers have any pics of the wire I am supposed to mod? I did this to my 02 a few years ago and now I have another one I would Ike to mod.

Thank you
Honestly it's been so long I barely remember. Lol

Shoot me your questions and I'll see if I can remember or maybe get some pictures for you.
Old 10-19-2017 | 12:35 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH
Honestly it's been so long I barely remember. Lol

Shoot me your questions and I'll see if I can remember or maybe get some pictures for you.
I just can't remember which wire I am supposed to mod to run the fog lights with my parking lights. I thought I had the write up saved as a pdf but I haven't found it. It has been about five years since I did the mod using your DIY.