NAV Problem??

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 12:34 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAV Problem??

After setting a destination and has completed the route and when I go to view "previous destination" there is nothing in there... Is anyone experience this or is there is setting I need to do? Thanks
Old 05-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lovecharlene
After setting a destination and has completed the route and when I go to view "previous destination" there is nothing in there... Is anyone experience this or is there is setting I need to do? Thanks
If your destination is in your personal address book or is your home address, it will not show up in the previous destination list. This is a privacy thing because the personal address book and home address can be protected by a PIN.

If you are entering a new destination that isn't in the address book or home, it should appear in the previous destination list.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fix

Hey all,

I had this problem after I replaced the battery in my Acura TL, for some reason my Navi would never remember my Previous Destinations. On another message board someone suggested that it had something to do with Navi memory getting bogged down.

Here is what I did to fix the problem:

Hold down the "MAP/GUIDE", "MENU", and "CANCEL" buttons about 3-5 seconds while the Navi is on.

You should see the Technical Setup Menu.

Click “Unit Check”

Click “Navi ECU”

Wait until the system is done “Detecting...” and shows a Green “OK” and then click the “Mem Clr” button. (Note: this will basically reset your entire Navi system, all system preferences and address will be erased.)

After I did that my “Previous Destinations” memory returned.

Hope this helped!