most bang for your buck! - Page 3 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices

most bang for your buck!

Reply

 
 
 
Old 04-07-2018, 03:14 PM
  #81  
FLETCH
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
TheWrench116's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: tremont pa
Age: 37
Posts: 1,320
Thanked 127 Times in 96 Posts
CS your not. And as far as "speaking to someone incorrectly " wow guy. Post some slips or a dyno. I don't run my mouth I talk about shit that works. Not trying to piss people off. Im trying yo educate those that don't know. There's no need to try to tear down my old build. Just to promote yours. You can build yourself up on your own merits. Or maybe you can't. That's not up to me.
TheWrench116 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:19 PM
  #82  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheWrench116 I don't have to prove shit to you on lmfao you think because you have some time on the Dyno with an SUV you know shit about tuning or building anything ??? Stop running your mouth and go buy a built car we all know you don't build anything
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:21 PM
  #83  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Like I said wrench you always have some smart dumb ass remarks coming out of your mouth. Don't try and act tough on acurazine buddy won't go well for you . Don't insult people and don't make it out to be like your some type of rdx guru son. Keep it civil and don't talk shit and maybe I won't come for you
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:33 PM
  #84  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 890
Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts
Wow, this is some early 2000's era e-thugging. Come correct? Son? "Act tough on Acurazine"? (we keep it real!) I feel like there have to be some fun PM's being exchanged here, because on the surface all the butthurt and aggression is very one-sided. Why are the only threats and insults coming from the guy trying to "keep it civil"? As entertaining as it is, I think people stopped taking threats on car forums seriously back when...I don't know, probably when the first threat was ever made on a car forum? If you don't like his advice, go start your own thread to help people out and/or discuss your build. Or don't. I highly doubt anyone cares one way or the other.
Tomtwtwtw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:23 PM
  #85  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw View Post
Wow, this is some early 2000's era e-thugging. Come correct? Son? "Act tough on Acurazine"? (we keep it real!) I feel like there have to be some fun PM's being exchanged here, because on the surface all the butthurt and aggression is very one-sided. Why are the only threats and insults coming from the guy trying to "keep it civil"? As entertaining as it is, I think people stopped taking threats on car forums seriously back when...I don't know, probably when the first threat was ever made on a car forum? If you don't like his advice, go start your own thread to help people out and/or discuss your build. Or don't. I highly doubt anyone cares one way or the other.
Did I ask you for your opinion clown ?? I don't think so buddy so kindly remove yourself from my conversation bitch .
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:17 PM
  #86  
Carmine S.
 
CSmoney28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 91
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by thisaznboi88 View Post
damn that went south pretty fast.
I agree, I got caught in the cross fire haha.
CSmoney28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:18 PM
  #87  
Carmine S.
 
CSmoney28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 91
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by TheWrench116 View Post
CS your not. And as far as "speaking to someone incorrectly " wow guy. Post some slips or a dyno. I don't run my mouth I talk about shit that works. Not trying to piss people off. Im trying yo educate those that don't know. There's no need to try to tear down my old build. Just to promote yours. You can build yourself up on your own merits. Or maybe you can't. That's not up to me.
Okay, good because your been a help to me and our platform.
CSmoney28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:19 PM
  #88  
Carmine S.
 
CSmoney28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 91
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw View Post
Wow, this is some early 2000's era e-thugging. Come correct? Son? "Act tough on Acurazine"? (we keep it real!) I feel like there have to be some fun PM's being exchanged here, because on the surface all the butthurt and aggression is very one-sided. Why are the only threats and insults coming from the guy trying to "keep it civil"? As entertaining as it is, I think people stopped taking threats on car forums seriously back when...I don't know, probably when the first threat was ever made on a car forum? If you don't like his advice, go start your own thread to help people out and/or discuss your build. Or don't. I highly doubt anyone cares one way or the other.
Itís true, this is for exchanging a wealth of knowledge only.
CSmoney28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:18 PM
  #89  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 890
Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
Did I ask you for your opinion clown ?? I don't think so buddy so kindly remove yourself from my conversation bitch .
I was hoping you could come correct with a better response, son. Still, I accept your love with arms wide open. And I am 100% a clown - thank you for catching that.
Tomtwtwtw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:16 AM
  #90  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I haven't read through this whole thing so I don't know what's going on in this couples counselling session and I don't want to.

I'm looking for available aftermarket intercoolers. Also lowering springs but that's not going well.

If anybody know's of a company who's still making things for the 1st Gen RDX please let me know.

Thanks.
Lordpizza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:34 AM
  #91  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 890
Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts
I think there is only one company making a direct replacement I/C - or at least only one that matters - unless you want to go front mount, but then you have a lot of other work in front of you. It's a bit pricey, but it gets the job done and is also pretty easy to install - no "slight offsets" on any of the mounting points.

https://www.extremeturbosystems.com/...Top-Mount.html
Tomtwtwtw is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomtwtwtw For This Useful Post:
Lordpizza (04-13-2018)
Old 04-13-2018, 12:56 PM
  #92  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw View Post
I think there is only one company making a direct replacement I/C - or at least only one that matters - unless you want to go front mount, but then you have a lot of other work in front of you.

Looking at it, I'm not sure I am going to go with a Top Mount. I'd like to put a different turbo on it but will most likely have to get some custom manifolds made up. At that point I'm gonna have to switch to Front Mount anyways.

I know this isn't a performance car or a super popular suv so performance parts are going to be harder to come by. I think making my own setup would be best.
Lordpizza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:01 PM
  #93  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 890
Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts
In that regard, absolutely. There is a "common" set-up, if you will, of injectors, exhaust, i/c and tune, where anyone can get some relatively easy bolt-on power. I think there's a shop out there that can modify the stock turbo for a little extra, but it mostly ends there. Beyond that, you're pretty much in DIY territory. I think KenB is forging a similar path at the moment, you might find some good info/ideas on his thread.
Tomtwtwtw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:07 PM
  #94  
Registered Member
 
KenB350z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oklahoma City, Ok
Age: 34
Posts: 2,155
Thanked 248 Times in 205 Posts
Lol, this is good!
KenB350z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:32 PM
  #95  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by CSmoney28 View Post


I agree, I got caught in the cross fire haha.
I wasn't directing any anger or issue towards you at all I have no issue with you .
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:35 PM
  #96  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw View Post
I was hoping you could come correct with a better response, son. Still, I accept your love with arms wide open. And I am 100% a clown - thank you for catching that.
Since your just an internet trolls and won't do shit come see me in Edison NJ meet me here 170 wood Ave Edison NJ . Let's see if you can back up your big mouth
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:39 PM
  #97  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I have like 23 messages from people talking about wrench and how he always hates and talks shit about what there doing. To be honest I wasn't trying to put him on the spot but people on this site are sucking his balls to Much. The dude hasn't built shit at all and all he talks about is Dyno slips lmfao build something kid don't buy it and say you built it . And for anyone who has an issue with me calling him out I'm sorry but fuck you too .
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:50 PM
  #98  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
I have like 23 messages from people talking about wrench and how he always hates and talks shit about what there doing. To be honest I wasn't trying to put him on the spot but people on this site are sucking his balls to Much. The dude hasn't built shit at all and all he talks about is Dyno slips lmfao build something kid don't buy it and say you built it . And for anyone who has an issue with me calling him out I'm sorry but fuck you too .

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're just angry because you're from New Jersey?

I would be if I was from Jersey. Blah.
Lordpizza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:47 PM
  #99  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
who said I was from nj ?? I was born in NY and I really don't give a fuck about what your opinion is about me I mean I fix my own shit lol I'm not on here like you asking for help or handouts. Your just another person who talks and can't really back it up or for that matter fix your own car
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 05:52 PM
  #100  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
who said I was from nj ?? I was born in NY and I really don't give a fuck about what your opinion is about me I mean I fix my own shit lol I'm not on here like you asking for help or handouts. Your just another person who talks and can't really back it up or for that matter fix your own car
yaaaa, you're definitely from Jersey.

also,

I'm a licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic AND a licences Automotive Service Technician. Suck it.

and as a tech, I ask for help all the time. Having as much information as possible about something before proceeding into it is called Not being an Idiot. You should try it.
Lordpizza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:04 PM
  #101  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Lmfao licensed ??? It's called certified mechanics , ase certified. Your a real estate broker they use licenses. Stop embarrassing yourself bro your not a mechanic and if you were why ask for a service manual all dealers in the us have access to alldata plenty of manuals there buddy. I suggest you retire youtself from this conversation you have proven my point already. Go sell some houses 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:06 PM
  #102  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Pizza boy is trying his best to justify himself having a license to fix cars lmfao . Unbelievable the shit you hear and read online lmfao. Licensed mechanic 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:09 PM
  #103  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Pizza boy here is your license right here
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:36 PM
  #104  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 890
Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
Since your just an internet trolls and won't do shit come see me in Edison NJ meet me here 170 wood Ave Edison NJ . Let's see if you can back up your big mouth
You got me, I am indeed an internet troll. My hair is half again as tall as my body, and flaming red. I'm squishier than the Pillsbury Doughboy. And yet, you continue to feed me. So, why stop?

Speaking of trolling: *you're
Tomtwtwtw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:58 PM
  #105  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Lmfao good job fruity pebbles. Your earned your L for today .
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:00 PM
  #106  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
Lmfao licensed ??? It's called certified mechanics , ase certified.
It's not called ASE in Canada.

Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
Your a real estate broker they use licenses.
You're

Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
bro your not a mechanic

you're

Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
if you were why ask for a service manual all dealers in the us have access to alldata plenty of manuals there buddy.
Because I don't have AllData at home and I like to go over specs in my spare time and learn as much as possible.

Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
I suggest you retire youtself from this conversation

yourself

Originally Posted by Lc46em View Post
Go sell some houses 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And who would want to sell house's? That's so boring. I like shop work, plus I get to build really cool shit.

I'm sorry your father touched you when you were a little boy. It must be hard, being molested as a child AND from Jersey.
Lordpizza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:07 PM
  #107  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Lmfao Canada??? now I actually know a few Canadians who were fighting with me overseas. And they just told me your a jackass lol the only license you have is your internet troll license and that was revoked as of right now. You couldn't change your mom's oil if her legs were open and pointed at 12 o'clock. Either way it was a nice try by you. I didn't know people actually lied this bad to try and prove they were licensed lmfao.



Originally Posted by Lordpizza View Post
It's not called ASE in Canada.



You're




you're



Because I don't have AllData at home and I like to go over specs in my spare time and learn as much as possible.




yourself




And who would want to sell house's? That's so boring. I like shop work, plus I get to build really cool shit.

I'm sorry your father touched you when you were a little boy. It must be hard, being molested as a child AND from Jersey.
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:10 PM
  #108  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Age: 31
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Build lmfao what are you building?? I saw your Instagram and it says your a certified dildo maker who sells houses in Canada. The internet doesn't lie lol it's on your page



Originally Posted by Lordpizza View Post
It's not called ASE in Canada.



You're




you're



Because I don't have AllData at home and I like to go over specs in my spare time and learn as much as possible.




yourself


Build lmfao what are you building?? I saw your Instagram and it says your a certified dildo maker who sells houses in Canada. The internet doesn't lie lol it's on your page .

And who would want to sell house's? That's so boring. I like shop work, plus I get to build really cool shit.

I'm sorry your father touched you when you were a little boy. It must be hard, being molested as a child AND from Jersey.
Lc46em is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:25 AM
  #109  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 77,390
Thanked 13,493 Times in 10,001 Posts
Ladies, would y'all quit with the non-sense
justnspace is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: