Props for HeelToe Automotive!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 08:53 AM
7th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Props for HeelToe Automotive!

1st time customer, but already amazed at the lightning fast reply to my text inquiry and all subsequent communications!
I'd originally contacted the Heeltoe team via text/sms about a year ago re: 1st gen RDX ATLP cat-back SS exhaust package. Was informed it was a limited run and they needed MOQ of 10 IIRC, which makes sense if you understand contract mfg.
Aaanywho, fast-fwd to 2 days ago (from this post date) and I was able to get what I believe is the last one- just needed a muffler fab'd up and estimated shipping by mid-April as promptly explained to me by HT.

I've been a DIY hack of a wrench-head for a while, buying parts for 20+ years and can say I'm really pleased with the level of service I've experienced so far and am more than sure my product will be just as awesome as the Heeltoe Automotive Team.

The following users liked this post:
DaIll1 (03-26-2023)
Old 04-01-2023, 12:28 AM
10th Gear

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Ah, so you're the lucky one that snagged it! I happened to get the second to last one! I picked up my RDX in the beginning of the month, and ordered the ATLP catback the next week. I had considered ordering Hondata first, but once I saw how most of the aftermarket parts for these cars were long discontinued, I decided to grab the one I could still get new. And now I'm definitely glad I did. I installed the exhaust last weekend, and the fit and finish made it so easy. Took longer to drop the stock exhaust than bolt up the ATLP. And the sound is perfect. Also, HeelToe's customer service is nothing short of amazing. My box actually broke open in transit, and the hardware and gaskets fell out. I contacted Marcus the day after it arrived, and he had a replacement hardware kit at my door in two days, in time for me to install the exhaust on the weekend as planned. Can't say enough good things about them.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:55 AM
7th Gear

Cheers! I'll post pics when all finished for sh!ts & giggles!
Old 04-08-2023, 08:17 PM
5th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Agreed!

I’ve gotten every part for my RDX through Heeltoe and they were fast and communicative for all of it! Luckily I was building mine before all the parts went discontinued so I was able to find it all pretty easily! Have the ETS top mount, RV6 downpipe, ATLP exhaust, the “ATLP” lowering springs… then added the ID 1050 injectors and pro tune on flash pro Unfortunately I barely drive it anymore (work from home) and rarely ever drove prior, but she’s a blast! Only 80k miles as well 🤷‍♀️
Old 05-01-2023, 06:09 PM
7th Gear

Hot Damn Sirbojengles! It sounds like a rocket for sure. I fell in love with the 1st gen after a test drive at a used dealers. Price was perfect and low miles -100k- (kms up here, lol) so I said take my money.
Then I did what I do with every friggin' Honda I've ever had..... everything I could to make it better! So...... when you decide to part yours out, keep 'ol Fahstahouahn in mind as I'll buy the ETS TMIC and the RV6 from you. I'm not kidding.

It's heeeeere! The 49lb box from HTA and ATLP! Wicked excited to install it in the famous and prestigious Driveway Garage. B E A U tiful craftsmanship from the good peeps in Oregon. I was quite surprised that everything was ok as UPS had a field day with the box.