AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   1G RDX Performance Parts & Modifications (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-performance-parts-modifications-162/)
-   -   heeltoeauto reliability (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-performance-parts-modifications-162/heeltoeauto-reliability-967116/)

FastKid3.2 02-14-2018 12:31 PM

heeltoeauto reliability

hi everyone, this is my first post in a while but i am just looking for some reliable info about heeltoeauto.com. i have done business with them before and have no complaints but that was years ago so i am just wondering if anyone has done business with them recently and can confirm that they are still a good business to buy from. as you all are probably well aware, the rdx isn't the easiest car to find upgraded parts for and this is the only place i am able to really find any performance mods. the reason i am asking this is because i am looking to make a sizable purchase from the company and i want to make sure i will actually receive my order. thanks in advance for the help.

justnspace 02-14-2018 12:36 PM

I bought on Thanksgiving 2017 from heeltoe. Marcus is still one of the best in customer service

Ken1997TL 02-14-2018 12:57 PM

Give Marcus a call if you have specific questions, he really knows his stuff about the RDX.

thoiboi 02-14-2018 01:54 PM

Still fine.

ManBearPig 02-14-2018 06:13 PM

Just ordered in December, still great.

Shadow2056 02-14-2018 06:15 PM

Yes. Messaged him on Facebook. He always gets back with me to answer any questions I have. Someone posted the Tein Flex Zs for sale from another company for like $50-75 less than what Heeltoe had them for. I still bought from Heeltoe. I'll gladly pay a little more for better customer service.

Flipster23 02-14-2018 06:25 PM

I talked to Marcus maybe 4-5 months ago. Still outstanding customer service. Go ahead and order through him.

dopeboy1 02-14-2018 08:44 PM

Go for it. Heeltoe is great. Spent over 1000usd on a jpipe and high flow precats through them in December 2017. Was emailed immediately letting me know the jpipes were on backorder and was given an estimated time for their arrival. Parts arrived on time and as expected. Very satisfied.

mrgold35 02-15-2018 07:42 AM

I've ordered around $2500 worth of upgrades from Heeltoe Automotive for all three vehicles and always been 100% satisfied with the price, parts quality, shipping rates and speed, customer service, and knowledgeable staff.

thisaznboi88 02-16-2018 10:53 PM

Good guy. I am friend with him on FB. Customer service is still top notch. Waiting for the next car so I can buy a ton of stuff from them. Also they are no longer in California so no more stupid tax :)

CSmoney28 04-01-2018 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by FastKid3.2 (Post 16185256)
hi everyone, this is my first post in a while but i am just looking for some reliable info about heeltoeauto.com. i have done business with them before and have no complaints but that was years ago so i am just wondering if anyone has done business with them recently and can confirm that they are still a good business to buy from. as you all are probably well aware, the rdx isn't the easiest car to find upgraded parts for and this is the only place i am able to really find any performance mods. the reason i am asking this is because i am looking to make a sizable purchase from the company and i want to make sure i will actually receive my order. thanks in advance for the help.

You’ll definitely get your order, I’m actually going to order again from them pretty soon myself.

x2lacrosse 05-02-2018 03:54 PM

Just ordered lowering springs a few weeks ago; got product as described and good turnaround time. Will order RV6 pipe in near future.

CSmoney28 07-29-2018 11:07 PM

Good evening,

I’m glad you went with them Marcus is the best and always calls you back right away. You’ll love the downpipe it’s loud, powerful, and smells great haha.
You should do KYB struts with those springs.