2011 rdx hks ssqv bov

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
First of all I told you to recirculate it and not to VTA. All the pm has that info and on this thread.

Second - you are busy; so is everyone else in this world.
But if you are claiming that you got rip off; would it make sense to follow up and not wait every month to response once?

Third - you said you send it back by USPS and it can not be stop?
Weird because I had went to the Post office to stop a package when it was already in transit.

Fourth - I am still waiting for the tracking # that you claim you had sent the package back. By you saying that you had sent the unit back without a tracking # is like me saying I send cash back to you with no tracking number.

Fifth - lesson learn not to sell to InfamousJamous.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Pro

Where is the tracking number InfamousJamous? Do we all need to wait another month for a response from you or are you busy saving the world?
Old 06-27-2011, 07:12 PM
PM me if you need a reply

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
So what if I sign in every once in a while? You can beat around the bush all you want but the facts don't lie. PM me your REAL return address so I can check and send back the fins which are useless without the BOV.

Refused packages get sent back with the same tracking number. The return address and tracking barcode is scribbled out and I wrote REFUSED on the label, you should know since it was returned to you! Just cause they didn't scan it on the way back doesn't mean you should keep it and rip me off. I ship with USPS all the time and they rarely lose packages.

You still haven't explained why you used a non-existent return address in the first place. Like I said, what if it got lost in the first place?

I have nothing to gain but recover what I can, but it's up to you to be helpful with this and get it resolved. I asked nicely. You can keep beating around the bush or be helpful.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by InfamousJamous
So what if I sign in every once in a while? You can beat around the bush all you want but the facts don't lie. PM me your REAL return address so I can check and send back the fins which are useless without the BOV.

Refused packages get sent back with the same tracking number. The return address and tracking barcode is scribbled out and I wrote REFUSED on the label, you should know since it was returned to you! Just cause they didn't scan it on the way back doesn't mean you should keep it and rip me off. I ship with USPS all the time and they rarely lose packages.

You still haven't explained why you used a non-existent return address in the first place. Like I said, what if it got lost in the first place?

I have nothing to gain but recover what I can, but it's up to you to be helpful with this and get it resolved. I asked nicely. You can keep beating around the bush or be helpful.
This is really the first time i ever heard that you can accept the package.
Use the item for a week and than refuse it!!!??

Come on now..what did you do? use it for a week and than go to the postal office to refuse it. Normal procedures of any carrier regarding refusing a package is right than and there.

Not a day or a week later - let cut the BS.

Here is my tracking # that I had sent the unit to you -

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 1288 8230 0590 6246 91

Your item was delivered at 3:01 pm on March 14, 2011 in SANTA ANA, CA 92704.

Doesn't show rejected or refused.
Stop trying to get over when I had sold more items on many different forums and never had a issue.

I sold wilwood bbk, rims, turbo, FMIC, exhaust system, other bov and hard pipe, GPS dvd system and never had a problem.

You are the first one I ever had and I dealt with a lot of different people before.

You have to get your story straight - you first said you send the unit back and than you "claim" that you had refused the package.

Also if you look at the picture above on my first posting regarding the BOV.
It has a little scratch on the top side part...
Old 06-27-2011, 07:53 PM

I told you I sent it back. How else would I know where to send it but refuse the package. Why did you use a fake ship from address in the first place?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by InfamousJamous
I told you I sent it back. How else would I know where to send it but refuse the package. Why did you use a fake ship from address in the first place?
You keep claiming that you sent the unit back but cannot back up your story.
Like I mention earlier - you claiming that you send the unit back without a tracking # is like I said that I had send you cash back with no tracking number.

Please let move forward from this as clearly you can not backup your own story.
I have provided every detail/info and more - also I had send the fin to you express level to make it right.
(Since the fin was misplace because I recirculated the bov and the fin wasn't needed)

Knowing that I told you in advance that I was going to send you the fin and provided the tracking number. Why would you still want it if you claim you had sent the bov back and kept asking for the fin?

Last edited by JCRDX11; 06-27-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:17 PM

I asked you to send it back. Keep beating around the bush dude I've been telling it like it is. If it got lost then fk it I was over it as soon as I received the pos. I can't make you refund my money. I'll have to order one from a real merchant, they use real return addresses, have return policies and respects the customer.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Pro

I try to be nice and cool about this but you are pissing me off. Please..seriously stop it with your bs.

I would highly advise anyone that is planning to sell to ImfamousJamous to think it thru and read each posting on this thread.

Than you can come to a decision if you would want to sell to him or not.
I for one have been a long time active member for many different car forums and a paypal verified member for the longest.

If I had problems like what you are putting me thru.
I would have my account shut down a long time ago.

Money talks and BS walks - I pay to play with all my cars and these parts.
You on the other hand seems to be still trying to get over on whatever you are trying to do.

I have not once try to beat around the bush as you claim but come forward and try to solve this issue.
You on the other hand like to drag this till the end of time.

I have said this before and I will say this again; if there was a "real" issue here.
I bet 100% that any member will be following up with pm and sending messages to the seller.

You seem to be so carefree about it....

Last edited by JCRDX11; 06-27-2011 at 08:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
TruckerBomb (06-28-2011)
Old 06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
WTF?

Received 243 Likes on 230 Posts
^ alot of back and forth.. its a subject that should be squashed by now..
Old 11-23-2011, 02:47 PM

I'm willing to squash it if you're willing to apologize for using a fake return address.

I'm willing to apologize for sending it back without an RMA.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:48 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi. can please tell me where did you get the hks bov flange adapter.thanks
Old 04-04-2014, 10:25 AM
WTF?

the mazda speed 3 BPV bolt up.. no need to modify
Old 04-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Why? Why would you want to change the OEM BOV to the HKS or Mazdaspeed?
There is absolutely no gain in performance. And it makes your ride louder. We are not driving STIs or Evos, we are driving heavy ute. And, imho, it looks kind of "ricey" to have such louder BOV on the car with 240 hps that weighs almost 4k lb.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:28 PM
WTF?

sti curb weight is around 3400 and rdx is around 3900.. its heavier yes.. but if you could shave 450lbs you could probably gain 20 or 30 more hp.. the wrx just has more hp which makes its difference.. if you are talking 1000lbs more then thats a big jump but 450 really isnt that much...

on to the BPV stock ones have been known to leak.. though the RDX is a pretty solid one those that have made the switch state they can notice a smidge of difference.. I currently have just an intake done with that i still get the nice woosh sound.. whats funny though is no one suspects it from our vehicle.. i dont know how many times ive passed the local auto parts store or people on sidewalks and they know that distinctive sound and hear my BOV release and the look on there faces are priceless.. ive even had people ask me if its really turbo'd cause they dont expect it.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by bluecarbonfiber
sti curb weight is around 3400 and rdx is around 3900.. its heavier yes.. but if you could shave 450lbs you could probably gain 20 or 30 more hp.. the wrx just has more hp which makes its difference.. if you are talking 1000lbs more then thats a big jump but 450 really isnt that much...

on to the BPV stock ones have been known to leak.. though the RDX is a pretty solid one those that have made the switch state they can notice a smidge of difference.. I currently have just an intake done with that i still get the nice woosh sound.. whats funny though is no one suspects it from our vehicle.. i dont know how many times ive passed the local auto parts store or people on sidewalks and they know that distinctive sound and hear my BOV release and the look on there faces are priceless.. ive even had people ask me if its really turbo'd cause they dont expect it.
I know what you are talking about )) I've made an intake tweak last summer. Simply bought an aluminum flex pipe and had it attached to the air box instead of OEM snorkel system. I have to admit that sound is really nice and you can hear that "breath". But I assume the BOV is much louder than that.
Also I have never heard that our stock BOV is leaking.