Fog Light Mod question

Old 05-28-2017, 10:28 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Fog Light Mod question

I just bought a 2007 Rdx and I seen a post on the forum about the fog light mod but can't seem to find it anymore. I looked in the electronics section and DIY section but no luck. Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him lol. Can someone point me in the right direction to the fog light mod thread for the 1st gen rdx? Or can someone post a pic of which wire to cut? I have used the search many times and it shows me mostly TL and TSX fog light mod. I want to run the fog light independently and want to know which wires to splice or cut. Thanks in advance. I have a few mods done already to the rdx and many more to come. Loving it and will post pics later with more progress
Old 03-17-2019, 06:01 PM
Advanced

So after no luck finding the post I will be purchasing a h11 harness kit off Amazon or eBay and wiring them to turn on once my park lights are on and or drl. I'll probably post up a tutorial or someone of a walk through
Old 03-20-2019, 04:49 AM
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Kevin125
So after no luck finding the post I will be purchasing a h11 harness kit off Amazon or eBay and wiring them to turn on once my park lights are on and or drl. I'll probably post up a tutorial or someone of a walk through
Please post the tutorial, I'm interested in trying this mod as well.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:51 AM
Go Stros!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
The thread was under the DIY section. here is what i found when i did a quick search. you have to scroll down on the thread. i hope that helps! good luck with the mod!

https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-...ff-fix-902716/
The following users liked this post:
75tranzam (03-21-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
Use google and add "site:acurazine.com" to your search query to properly search the site. The in-site search is atrociously bad.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:15 PM
CSmoney28

Received 164 Likes on 144 Posts
You’re better off searching it on google and having it come up, that’s what I usually do and it works for me.

Please do and write up with photos of possible, I’m interested in this also, especially the wiring how to part of it.

Also, I’m interested in the progression thread, with your current modifications with possible write ups, and photos.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by vsop TL-S
The thread was under the DIY section. here is what i found when i did a quick search. you have to scroll down on the thread. i hope that helps! good luck with the mod!

https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-rdx-...ff-fix-902716/
Thank you very much. I'm going to have to figure out which wire is for the fog light and the other for the park lights. I don't want the fog lights to be on all the time because if you forget them on, you will return to a dead battery.

Originally Posted by thoiboi
Use google and add "site:acurazine.com" to your search query to properly search the site. The in-site search is atrociously bad.
Thanks I will give that a try next time. Lol I know. I tried using it a few times and it sent me to the other forums (mdx, tl, tsx).

Originally Posted by CSmoney28
You’re better off searching it on google and having it come up, that’s what I usually do and it works for me.

Please do and write up with photos of possible, I’m interested in this also, especially the wiring how to part of it.

Also, I’m interested in the progression thread, with your current modifications with possible write ups, and photos.

That is true. Everytime I serched for foglight mod for RDX it sent me to the other Acura threads. I definitely will do a thread on it once it gets a little bit warmer out.

I will also try to do a progression thread with modifications and also a few write ups. The list isn't too long but I wish I would have took pictures while doing them.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:22 PM
CSmoney28

Received 164 Likes on 144 Posts
Me too, but I did the best I could with my thread. Check it out when you get a chance.

Search this Thread