custom navigation roms. is it possible 🤔

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2022, 09:47 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
custom navigation roms. is it possible 🤔

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Google os? Idk how to code but sure if someone out there does this could be a huge thing! Was even thinking about a way to convert to a ssd hard drive might just plug in haven't looked yet but think it would be a ide ribbon. Imagine the storage! And idk max drive capacity of the system. DVD holds 4.4g I think pretty sure that's enough for android os. Also need to know ram n cpu spec to run android.
If it's not possible I hope someone tells me or us cause it's going to be a project for sure
Old 08-17-2022, 10:25 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DVD drive ACURA connections. 2008 rdx technology package

Yeah so they're special connections on the drive but wonder if it's still possible digital data takes 2 data connections I think n ground n negative. So I think it would be possible to hack a ssd inside. Wouldn't need most of the internals...
Old 08-18-2022, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The following is posted at the top of the New Member Introductions Forum: Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Since this is a topic/technical issue which will require replies and discussion, this thread has been moved from the New Member Introductions Forum to the model specific forum for better response.

The following users liked this post:
jojo32m (08-18-2022)