07 RDX Tech (Carbon Bronze Pearl/Taupe)
19" silver sparkle rims
19" DUNLOP SP Sport 245/45ZR19
Wheel locks
Performance Front Underbody
Performance Rear Diffuser

$35,200 before TT&L fees

It took 3 hours to close this deal, but I'm a happy

Oops, I almost forgot. I got to take home my original rims and tires home with me too.
Congrats! Not a bad price particularly considering your options. Bet it looks good. Post pics please.

Be sure to enter your info on the RDX Owners Sign In thread:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316
Old 01-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hydro
Northern Virginia location:
07 RDX Tech (Carbon Bronze Pearl/Taupe)
19" silver sparkle rims
19" DUNLOP SP Sport 245/45ZR19
Wheel locks
Performance Front Underbody
Performance Rear Diffuser

$35,200 before TT&L fees

It took 3 hours to close this deal, but I'm a happy

Oops, I almost forgot. I got to take home my original rims and tires home with me too.
hydro - please check your private messages when you get a chance...! Thanks .
Old 01-05-2007, 04:56 AM
Instructor

Pohanka for real?

Has anyone actually purchased a new RDX from Pohanka Acura over
the internet and paid what they quoted.I dont want to drive out of state and get screwed once I get there.I have received a quote of $30,100 for Base RDX
plus tax,tags and doc fee.The best I have received in my area of NC
is $32,300 plus tax tags doc fee.
Is it possible to close the deal over the internet before even going there?
PLEASE HELP,any info would be greatly appreciated.
Rob
Old 01-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by buckeye#1
Has anyone actually purchased a new RDX from Pohanka Acura over
the internet and paid what they quoted.I dont want to drive out of state and get screwed once I get there.I have received a quote of $30,100 for Base RDX
plus tax,tags and doc fee.The best I have received in my area of NC
is $32,300 plus tax tags doc fee.
Is it possible to close the deal over the internet before even going there?
PLEASE HELP,any info would be greatly appreciated.
Rob
I'm from Indianapolis and I bought my car at a Cincy dealership. I had them scan/email copies of everything prior to me even going down there. I reviewed the documents, had them make corrections, reviewed them again and THEN drove down there the next day.

If they would be willing to copy/mail or scan/email, this would be the way to go, IMO.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Advanced

Buckeye - We purchased our 2002 MDX from a dealership that was 99 miles away. Before we made the trip, I went over the figures several times with the salesman. We had no trouble when we went in. If you have it in writing, then they have to honor their deal.

I would, however, check what their documentation fee is. In my deal on the RDX, we paid $30,100 which included the documentation fee. The dealer will try to tell you that everyone has this, but that is not true. It is just another way to get more money out of you. I would try to get it waived. Good luck. Jay
Old 01-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Instructor

Smile

Thanks for the great advice!!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
5th Gear

Since I started looking seriously at RDX 2nd week of Dec., I have not seen another RDX on the road. Bought one week ago in Mass., Black/Black Tech for $33,830 + dest = $34,500. End of the month, end of the year. Dealer threw in wheel locks without my asking for them. While researching, I worried about all the posts on here regarding bad gas mileage; however after two tanks of gas I am getting 18.6 (per the dashboard readout). Don't stomp on the accelerator and wind up the turbo and the mileage will be OK.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by JayCT
Buckeye - We purchased our 2002 MDX from a dealership that was 99 miles away. Before we made the trip, I went over the figures several times with the salesman. We had no trouble when we went in. If you have it in writing, then they have to honor their deal.

I would, however, check what their documentation fee is. In my deal on the RDX, we paid $30,100 which included the documentation fee. The dealer will try to tell you that everyone has this, but that is not true. It is just another way to get more money out of you. I would try to get it waived. Good luck. Jay
JayCT,
Where are you located and what dealer did you purchase from? You can email me at DOGDOCNO1@aol.com
Thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Tripp11
I'm from Indianapolis and I bought my car at a Cincy dealership. I had them scan/email copies of everything prior to me even going down there. I reviewed the documents, had them make corrections, reviewed them again and THEN drove down there the next day.

If they would be willing to copy/mail or scan/email, this would be the way to go, IMO.
Tripp11,
What dealer in Cincy did you purcahe from.You can email me at DOGDOCNO1@aol.com
Thank you
Old 01-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Advanced

Buckeye - I am in Connecticut. Just realized you appear to be in Ohio. I just emailed you my information. Guess you wouldn't be interested in the deals around here. Good luck with your purchase. Remember, it is your money and the dealers are going to try to get as much of it as possible. Be strong and do not let them. Good luck. Jay
Old 01-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Newbie for Life

Tripp11,
What dealer in Cincy did you purcahe from.You can email me at DOGDOCNO1@aol.com
Thank you
Check your PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by DDTYM
Since I started looking seriously at RDX 2nd week of Dec., I have not seen another RDX on the road. Bought one week ago in Mass., Black/Black Tech for $33,830 + dest = $34,500. End of the month, end of the year. Dealer threw in wheel locks without my asking for them. While researching, I worried about all the posts on here regarding bad gas mileage; however after two tanks of gas I am getting 18.6 (per the dashboard readout). Don't stomp on the accelerator and wind up the turbo and the mileage will be OK.
DDGYM,

(Would have sent a private note but my account is not "activated" yet).

Noticed you mentioned Mass purchase. Are you in Boston area as I was wondering which dealer. I have emails out this weekend to two dealers nearby, so I am going to see whether they are in the mood to make a deal. People's postings are much more encouraging than Edmunds which seems to think people are having to pay MSRP.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:18 AM
07 RDX - Royal Blue/Ebony

Originally Posted by greggandrews
DDGYM,

Noticed you mentioned Mass purchase. Are you in Boston area as I was wondering which dealer. I have emails out this weekend to two dealers nearby, so I am going to see whether they are in the mood to make a deal. People's postings are much more encouraging than Edmunds which seems to think people are having to pay MSRP.

Edmunds TMV has always been wrong in my experience. I have no idea how they arrive at that number, but it has always been high compared to deals I get or learn about online.

At this point on the RDX, you should be paying invoice or lower.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Advanced

DDGYM,

Greggandrews - If you are willing to travel a bit, check out Inskip Acura in RhodeIsland. They had the best deal (like $500 under invoice) when I was looking in November and they still may be wiliing to offer the lowest price. I did my negoiations via email and telephone and would only have had to drive there once to finalize the deal. Consider it. Good luck, Jay
Old 01-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Instructor

Quick question:I live in North Carolina and am considering
purchasing an RDX in Virginia.Does anyone know what taxes I would be responsible for?I am hoping I would have to pay NC taxes and not Virginia taxes.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Cruisin'

Edmunds TMV

Originally Posted by c_hunter
Edmunds TMV has always been wrong in my experience. I have no idea how they arrive at that number, but it has always been high compared to deals I get or learn about online.

At this point on the RDX, you should be paying invoice or lower.
I've found that Edmunds TMV is the price you pay if you didn't bargain very hard. When I got my first car far below TMV, I thought it was a fluke. The second time I managed to do it, I started noticing that as nice as Edmunds is, they make a lot of money selling ads to automakers. I'm sure that provides them plenty of incentive to keep TMV as close to MSRP as possible.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Newbie for Life

Quick question:I live in North Carolina and am considering
purchasing an RDX in Virginia.Does anyone know what taxes I would be responsible for?I am hoping I would have to pay NC taxes and not Virginia taxes.
Might want to try calling your North Carolina Bureau of Motor Vehicles and pose the question to them. Of course, I'm presuming sales tax is paid at the time when you title/register the vehicle in North Carolina.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Tripp11
Might want to try calling your North Carolina Bureau of Motor Vehicles and pose the question to them. Of course, I'm presuming sales tax is paid at the time when you title/register the vehicle in North Carolina.
Buckeye, you should just be responsible for the 3% NC tax which the VA dealer should collect and send to NC. Good luck!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by JayCT
Greggandrews - If you are willing to travel a bit, check out Inskip Acura in RhodeIsland. They had the best deal (like $500 under invoice) when I was looking in November and they still may be wiliing to offer the lowest price. I did my negoiations via email and telephone and would only have had to drive there once to finalize the deal. Consider it. Good luck, Jay
JayCT - I did contact Inskip. Thanks for the tip. I was not looking that far afield for the obvious reasons, but it is under 60 miles. We have traded a few emails, but his first one was straight up with the pricing - invoice cost for either package vehicle. And I can do it all with one trip - assuming I select my vehicle ahead of time and check it out elsewhere. I can just show up, check their vehicle I will be buying, do the paperwork, and he can arrange to deliver it to me since I will not have transportation there when picking up the vehicle. This dealership seems like it will be great to deal with and they have quite a few in stock.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:37 AM
5th Gear

DDGYM,

Clair in Walpole, s of Boston, though Boston and Peabody dealerships were anxious as well.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:03 PM

Finally bought a base RDX today, only took me 4+ months of shopping and thinking about it....

Paid $30300 including destination ($475 under invoice) plus $399 dealer fee. This was the best price I found locally, and includes free lifetime oil changes and state inspections, which is a pretty sweet bonus.

Bought from Priority Acura in Chesapeake, VA. Sales guy was William Anderson -- great guy to work with and highly recommended. He even helped me with transportation to CarMax to sell my old car there. I guess I should also give props to CarMax for the great offer on my old car -- they were $3K higher than any of the Acura dealers, and the process was painless.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:09 PM
rdxsteverino

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finally bought a base RDX today, only took me 4+ months of shopping and thinking about it....

Paid $30300 including destination ($475 under invoice) plus $399 dealer fee. This was the best price I found locally. I could have knocked off another $300 with a drive to Pohanka, but it would have been a pain in the A.

Bought from Priority Acura in Chesapeake, VA. Sales guy was William Anderson -- great guy to work with and highly recommended. He even helped me with transportation to CarMax to sell my old car there. I guess I should also give props to CarMax for the great offer on my old car -- they were $3K higher than any of the Acura dealers, and the process was painless.
Craig. I just saw your RDX Owner post. Congratulations! You got a great deal.

I think you broke the record for the most posts before buying. (I'm sure I'll get corrected on this)
Old 01-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by DDTYM
Clair in Walpole, s of Boston, though Boston and Peabody dealerships were anxious as well.
DDTYM

Thanks for the reply. I talked to Clair and they sent an email quote about $600 above dealer cost. I did drop by last night to check on colors, get a US brochure, and sit in vehicle again to get more familiar and played with the NAVI. Have not pushed them yet or talked money. They don't have much in color combo's for me but do have another dealership or can swap.

Boston has lots of inventory but wants buyer to come in - they did not send an internet email quote. I would only go if I knew I was going to buy there and they were saying they would do my price.

I also corresponded with Inskip down in RI and the guy there seemed great so far. I would consider them if I only need one trip and they have best deal. (His opener was dealer invoice).
Old 01-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Cruisin'

Factory warranty

DDTYM

Thanks for the reply. I talked to Clair and they sent an email quote about $600 above dealer cost. I did drop by last night to check on colors, get a US brochure, and sit in vehicle again to get more familiar and played with the NAVI. Have not pushed them yet or talked money. They don't have much in color combo's for me but do have another dealership or can swap.

Boston has lots of inventory but wants buyer to come in - they did not send an internet email quote. I would only go if I knew I was going to buy there and they were saying they would do my price.

I also corresponded with Inskip down in RI and the guy there seemed great so far. I would consider them if I only need one trip and they have best deal. (His opener was dealer invoice).
Greg, what did they tell you about factory warranty when you decide to move car to Canada. Do you have a fixed US address ? Will you register the car first in the US ?
Old 01-10-2007, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by rdxsteverino
Craig. I just saw your RDX Owner post. Congratulations! You got a great deal.

I think you broke the record for the most posts before buying. (I'm sure I'll get corrected on this)
Thanks! Yeah, I would not be surprised if I was up there in the top 2-3 most obsessive RDX shoppers. I certainly ground it into a long process with lots of discussion. In the end the strong points of the RDX beat out the few concerns I had and I love the vehicle.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by perfchris
Greg, what did they tell you about factory warranty when you decide to move car to Canada. Do you have a fixed US address ? Will you register the car first in the US ?
See the thread "Canadian Pricing" for all sorts of detailed information on shopping and buying in the USA. Warranty can be lost or retained - it seems to depend on the situation with Honda/Acura (and I would say it will no doubt vary from mfr to mfr, so do investigate and double check the information). Yes, I have a US address and must register it in US to drive it here for any period beyond a couple of days. See the other thread topic for more details.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Advanced

DDTYM

Greg - I would think that you would only need to go down there once, unless you have a trade. They may even come to you if you ask. If it means getting the car you want at the price you want, I would do it. I was ready to do it, until a dealer closer to home matched the price. Good luck. Jay
Old 01-11-2007, 11:40 AM
2nd Gear

Looking at MN Purchase

Hey all -

Looking at a purchase of an RDX this week. We are looking at a Black/Black with Tech package, auto-dim mirror, musiclink, leather shift knob, and splash guards.

We were quoted $36,300 from one dealer and $35,595 from another with all accessories installed, and destination. I think a good deal is more in the $34,600 to $34,800 range. Am I wrong in this thinking?

Is there anyone out there with a MN purchase?

Also - I haven't seen ANY on the road here or in Phoenix over the last week or so. Wierd.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wait till the end of the month when dealers are more desperate to meet/exceed their quota. And I would imagine an AWD SUV wouldn't not sell all that well down south where it never snows. I'm from the northeast and was able to snatch one at invoice with loads of options.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Hepps
Hey all -

Looking at a purchase of an RDX this week. We are looking at a Black/Black with Tech package, auto-dim mirror, musiclink, leather shift knob, and splash guards.

We were quoted $36,300 from one dealer and $35,595 from another with all accessories installed, and destination. I think a good deal is more in the $34,600 to $34,800 range. Am I wrong in this thinking?

Is there anyone out there with a MN purchase?

Also - I haven't seen ANY on the road here or in Phoenix over the last week or so. Wierd.
It is hard to comment on any deal when there are options added in. Most RDX sales quoted on this Board recently have been around invoice, so if you can figure what your add-ons cost and subtract it from the quoted price, you can get an idea where it compares. You do not say if you have shopped around, but if not, definitely do so. There is nothing quit like the feeling you get when there are several dealers bidding against each other. Good luck, Jay
Old 01-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Cruisin'

Paid $30300 including destination ($475 under invoice) plus $399 dealer fee. This was the best price I found locally, and includes free lifetime oil changes and state inspections, which is a pretty sweet bonus.

Congrats on your new purchase! I am also in VA and have been to the Priority Dealership twice to drive "my" RDX. I am currently working out the details of trading my old car for the RDX and getting down to the price I want. The free oil changes for life is what is really selling me on Priority. BTW, what kind of car did you trade?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by emerald_lady
Congrats on your new purchase! I am also in VA and have been to the Priority Dealership twice to drive "my" RDX. I am currently working out the details of trading my old car for the RDX and getting down to the price I want. The free oil changes for life is what is really selling me on Priority. BTW, what kind of car did you trade?
I sold my 05 Subaru Outback XT to CarMax (consider getting an appraisal there if you have a trade that is not too old -- they will likely beat the dealer). So which RDX are you interested in at Priority? I think I am familiar with the whole inventory by now! Choose carefully, as some of them have been on the lot a long time. You can look at the last 5 digits of the VIN to get an idea how old they are (or look at the state inspection sticker).
Old 01-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Cruisin'

I sold my 05 Subaru Outback XT to CarMax (consider getting an appraisal there if you have a trade that is not too old -- they will likely beat the dealer). So which RDX are you interested in at Priority? I think I am familiar with the whole inventory by now! Choose carefully, as some of them have been on the lot a long time. You can look at the last 5 digits of the VIN to get an idea how old they are (or look at the state inspection sticker).

I have been looking at the Black Pearl/Ebony Tech. Last time I was there, they gave me the demo to drive for the day, by the time I got back they had detailed the car and pulled it up to be taken home. How nice of them I have another appt this Monday, although I might cancel, as I don't feel I'm ready to make that purchase. I wanted to buy one as a graduation gift to myself. I also want to see what the Mazda CX-9 is like. I will definitely look at the VIN, how old is old?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by emerald_lady
I have been looking at the Black Pearl/Ebony Tech. Last time I was there, they gave me the demo to drive for the day, by the time I got back they had detailed the car and pulled it up to be taken home. How nice of them I have another appt this Monday, although I might cancel, as I don't feel I'm ready to make that purchase. I wanted to buy one as a graduation gift to myself. I also want to see what the Mazda CX-9 is like. I will definitely look at the VIN, how old is old?

Ah, so like me you will be flouting convention in the southern heat and going with dark interior and exterior! My AC will get a real workout come summer, I hope it has some guts....

That is some sales tactic having the car ready to go -- as if that's all it takes to make the decision. They must really wet their pants when a sucker walks in and falls for that one. The sales guy I dealt with at Priority (William Anderson) was a super guy, easy to talk with, and very direct with no sales baloney. It was nice for a change. Some of the other guys I dealt with at other dealerships were real characters however, and I am glad they did not get my business.

I think VINs above 7000-8000 are OK, and anything over 13000 is relatively fresh. Mine had a VIN ending with 144XX, and was delivered to the dealer around Dec 20 (it still had plastic on it when I picked it up on Tuesday). The highest VINs are in the 15000 range from what I can tell.

The older VINs have been sitting around on the lot neglected, but are probably OK -- just give them a good look over for dents, scratches, paint damage -- the kinds of things that happen when cars sit on a lot for a long time. I also notice better body panel fit/finish on the higher VINs, which was driving my search, but again, a lower VIN car might be OK if you check it over real good. If given the choice, I would pick the highest VIN available in the color combo you want, assuming it checks out OK on a test drive and inspection by you. Over the years, I have found that it pays to look over the car very carefully and test drive it before buying. Nothing is worse than noticing a defect as you drive it home!

I think the RDX would make a great graduation gift to yourself! I researched and procrastinated for 4 months before buying the RDX, and can tell you I am very happy with the purchase. I definitely could have saved myself some hassle and just bought it 4 months ago. But then again, now is the best time to buy -- inventories are high, they are giving very good discounts (under invoice is hard to beat on a brand new model), and the latest financing incentive is extremely compelling. It's a buyers market for the RDX right now. I saved $3000-4000 overall by waiting until now, and still got a great profit on my trade.

Good luck!
Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Instructor

My RDX Deal

Finally pulled the trigger for a base white w/ebony interior.
Got it for $30,104 plus $399 DOC fees and tax.Also came with wheel locks,mudflaps and rear cargo mat.Could never have got this
deal without all of the AWESOME advice I received from this board.
If anyone is interested got RDX at Performane Acura in Chapel Hill,NC.
Went through their internet,a very pleasant experience!
Old 01-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Chavez77

My RDX Deall too

Pulled the trigger yesterday after 75 days of reasearch. Pick up tomorrow afternoon. Summary of deal below:

Carbon Bronze Perl Tech. in Tampa Bay, FL area
$34,460 - including Destination & Dealer fees (basically $300 over invoice).
Dealers cost for these options (about 10% over retail for accessory BUT includes installation):
- Protection Package (wheel locks, all weather mats mudguards) -- would buy these myself, but this package was only $15 more than if I bought online on H and A.
- Roof Rack (expensive, but I wanted under warranty) this thing is a pain to install yourself too
- Side body moldings -- I bang doors and again only few bucks more to have them do it.

Overall, my calcuations showed I could probably saved about $700 and traveled out of state to get about $300-400 under invoice, but not worth a flight and long drive home. Plus it is a great dealership and will be service is done (easier rapport and free loaner car when I go in).

!!!! THANKS TO ALL for the invaluable help in my research !!!!
I set out on this journey to buy a BMW X5 -- realized it was too big for my needs (we have a big Honda Ody Minivan already) -- then went to buy X3 -- realized it was buggy, way overpriced and basically a cool looking station wagon -- then I found the RDX and shortly after this form. RDX is the bomb. If it had memory seats, I'd say best car I've ever pursued purchasing.

BTW: Almost bought the base model. Could get that guy for way under invoice. The Base RDX also offers some very nice opportunity for doing aftermarkey navigation. I was actually seriously considering a car PC. Easy, fun project with a car that has a good 2-din layout -- and the RDX base is just that. Then I realized I have 2 small kids and have zero freetime ;-) In any case, would love to encourage those with Base RDX to consider in-dash display replacement and Car PC. Plenty of room for the PC below console and any 6.5 or 7" LCD will fit nicely in the base RDX.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:09 PM

Congrats to all the new owners!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Advanced

Got it for $30,104 plus $399 DOC fees and tax.Also came with wheel locks,mudflaps and rear cargo mat.Could never have got this
Great deal Buckeye - We are glad to help. When do you pick it up? Jay
Old 01-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chavez77
Pulled the trigger yesterday after 75 days of reasearch. Pick up tomorrow afternoon. Summary of deal below:

Carbon Bronze Perl Tech. in Tampa Bay, FL area
$34,460 - including Destination & Dealer fees (basically $300 over invoice).
Dealers cost for these options (about 10% over retail for accessory BUT includes installation):
- Protection Package (wheel locks, all weather mats mudguards) -- would buy these myself, but this package was only $15 more than if I bought online on H and A.
- Roof Rack (expensive, but I wanted under warranty) this thing is a pain to install yourself too
- Side body moldings -- I bang doors and again only few bucks more to have them do it.

Overall, my calcuations showed I could probably saved about $700 and traveled out of state to get about $300-400 under invoice, but not worth a flight and long drive home. Plus it is a great dealership and will be service is done (easier rapport and free loaner car when I go in).

!!!! THANKS TO ALL for the invaluable help in my research !!!!
I set out on this journey to buy a BMW X5 -- realized it was too big for my needs (we have a big Honda Ody Minivan already) -- then went to buy X3 -- realized it was buggy, way overpriced and basically a cool looking station wagon -- then I found the RDX and shortly after this form. RDX is the bomb. If it had memory seats, I'd say best car I've ever pursued purchasing.

BTW: Almost bought the base model. Could get that guy for way under invoice. The Base RDX also offers some very nice opportunity for doing aftermarkey navigation. I was actually seriously considering a car PC. Easy, fun project with a car that has a good 2-din layout -- and the RDX base is just that. Then I realized I have 2 small kids and have zero freetime ;-) In any case, would love to encourage those with Base RDX to consider in-dash display replacement and Car PC. Plenty of room for the PC below console and any 6.5 or 7" LCD will fit nicely in the base RDX.

Hello Chavez77 Congrats on the purchase!

I've been lurking around this site for about 2mo and am now in the market around Tampa. Probably tech pkg w/roof rack, side moulding, mud guards and a hitch.

Three initial internet req. netted the following replies for tech pkg:
Buyers club--$35,900-----> 38,700 out the door.-- Lakeland
Dealer2 ------$34,900 + TTL + dealer fee.-------------Tampa
Dealer3 ------$35,600 + TTL + dealer fee. ------------Sanford

This week I'll check out a few more dealers and see what I can achieve on the prices. Can I ask which dealer you chose? Any others that you dealt with and would recommend? What do these dealer fees usually run?

Thanks for any info, Mike.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 15 Posts
Buckeye, was that price out the door? I'm going to bite the bullet within the next couple of months myself (selling my A4 first).

Quick Reply: Discounts on RDXs