New Here have a few questions about my 1997 CL 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 08:34 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New Here have a few questions about my 1997 CL 3.0

my name is Cody Was Wondering what the best full synthetic motor oil for my car is. And the best automatic transmission fluid for my 1997 Acura CL 3.0 vtec and transmission model M7ZA is.

Hopefully i am posting this in the right place if not can one of Mod's move it for me!
Old 02-20-2022, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The following is posted at the top of the New Member Introductions Forum: Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Since this is a topic/technical issue which will require replies and discussion, this thread has been moved from the New Member Introductions Forum to the model specific forum for better response.

Old 02-21-2022, 01:43 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Ron A
Welcome to the forums.

The following is posted at the top of the New Member Introductions Forum: Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Since this is a topic/technical issue which will require replies and discussion, this thread has been moved from the New Member Introductions Forum to the model specific forum for better response.
Thank you Ron A I am still getting use to this forum it is different than other forums I have used.