help! i cant get in !

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 01:19 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help! i cant get in !

anybody know how i can get into my locked 99 cl ? the security system is on and the keyless enrty wont let me in and the key is in the ignition and the key wont open the door! what can i do?? help!
Old 11-21-2006, 07:27 AM
3rd Gear

i got in!

well.. after a little lube on the key..the door lock unlocked with the key..(i feel like a fool ) but. if anyone has any ideas as to why the car locked itself and the clicker wouldnt open the car.. let me know, and thx!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:54 PM
CLeanest in its CLass

your clicker wont work when the key is in the ignition to prevent the doors from locking and having this problem unfortunatly if you lock it by hand from the inner door lock then youll end up in the same situation
Old 11-23-2006, 06:49 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CLean 3.0
your clicker wont work when the key is in the ignition to prevent the doors from locking and having this problem unfortunatly if you lock it by hand from the inner door lock then youll end up in the same situation
yep.. i know if the key is in the ignition the clicker wont work,, but myCL has decided to just lock itself ..at random! im not leaving the key in the igition anymore! another new problem just started.. when i set the alarm.. it goes off at random.. and i reset it and it does it again, "sometimes".. a ghost? lol ..its driving me nuts... any ideas?
Old 11-23-2006, 05:15 PM
CLeanest in its CLass

possible door switch acting up maybe door sagging and not pushing it in all the way causing the alarm to think the doors open.