www.cashershighperformance.com?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 12:57 PM
05 STi White/Gold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.cashershighperformance.com?

anyone buy your front lip from cashershighperformance.com??? i'm about to order mine, and i just wanted to confirm that they are a reputable company. it's the cheapest price that i've found for the front lip... $165.00 how much did you pay to paint it? thanks!
Old 05-16-2002, 01:42 PM
AkA 'Lucky'

i'm still waiting for it
i placed the order on 4/29
wwest says its on backorder and they don't have a time frame

just order it and they ship straight from wingswest to you
they seem good, they answer all my ?'s
Old 05-16-2002, 02:09 PM
i like chicken

i smell the scam already.

they are not on back order people, wake up. yeah they are in real high demand!

they wait to get 10 or more orders so they can get a cheaper price on it. for a whole $20 more you can have it from us in 3-5 days and not have to worry about scumbag lying companies stealing your money.

opening my business really opened my eyes. i deal with people everyday that are only concerned with price. thats all they care about! they dont think that a $500 complete body kit is GARBAGE! they think it is the same as the original.

i even had 1 dude tell me that he found the same kit somewhere else for $20 less than my price. when i asked him what they charge shipping he said $120, my shipping was $60. he was saving $40 from me and i had to spend 5 minutes explaining to him that i am not beating that other price because the total to his door was already cheaper! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 10:03 AM
AkA 'Lucky'

i just got off the phone with wings west
i didn't tell them where i bought it from and he said that part is in high demand and it takes 3 to 4 weeks to fill any order including one if i place it with him right now.

that's what he said, i don't think it's a scam
i could be wrong though
Old 05-17-2002, 12:18 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
Originally posted by rmstoico
i smell the scam already.

they are not on back order people, wake up. yeah they are in real high demand!

they wait to get 10 or more orders so they can get a cheaper price on it. for a whole $20 more you can have it from us in 3-5 days and not have to worry about scumbag lying companies stealing your money.

opening my business really opened my eyes. i deal with people everyday that are only concerned with price. thats all they care about! they dont think that a $500 complete body kit is GARBAGE! they think it is the same as the original.

i even had 1 dude tell me that he found the same kit somewhere else for $20 less than my price. when i asked him what they charge shipping he said $120, my shipping was $60. he was saving $40 from me and i had to spend 5 minutes explaining to him that i am not beating that other price because the total to his door was already cheaper! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are on back order, i called a buddy at wings west to order one for a friend a few weeks ago
Old 05-17-2002, 04:54 PM
What can I get ya?

Is that place in Harrisburg, PA? If so that place took forever to get my friends body kit in from wings west. It ended up taking 3 weeks longer than they said it would.
Old 05-17-2002, 06:12 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by rmstoico

You should've lowered the price and raised the shipping!
Old 05-17-2002, 07:35 PM
AkA 'Lucky'

Originally posted by moforose3.0
Is that place in Harrisburg, PA? If so that place took forever to get my friends body kit in from wings west. It ended up taking 3 weeks longer than they said it would.
it's in pa somewhere
Old 05-17-2002, 07:54 PM
What can I get ya?

thats the place then, they have good prices on body kits but the shipping times sucked. They did quote me $275 for a aem cai, which was high as hell. I dont know if it was just this one particular instance that had the shipping messed up or if they are like that all the time. Who knows try them out and let us know how it works out.