Where all my ATaLiens??

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2001, 12:16 AM
VP of wtncarclub.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where all my ATaLiens??

Hello all

I'm fairly new to this forum (long time reader.) But I just read a post in the club events, that reads as follows:

December 15th
1:30pm
Regal Cinemas @ Rivergate Plaza
Address: 245 Tom Hill Sr. Blvd, Macon, GA

Take I-75 to exit 169 (Arkwright Road)
Go East(from 75 South, turn right, 75 North, Turn left) and go past Sutton Acura.

Before the next light, maybe 1/2 mile, you will see Rivergate Plaza (across from KFC) on your left. Regal Cinemas is behind the Barnes and Nobles Booksellers Store.

Have your car cleaned up and ready for pictures (stock or not). After we meet and exchange info, etc. we can go inside and check out a flick, or we can go up one exit to the Starcadia Fun Park (Sort of Like MAlibu Express). WE can vote now or when we get there. Look forward to seeing you all again, and meeting all of the new members.

http://forums.prod.legend.org/event.../200.phtml#1351 RSVP Here

I was at the last meet at Dave and Busters in Gwinnette and saw this other kat with a white CL who is a member of this forum. NE way just wanted to get the word out for all of the ATL CL's. Try to make it if you can, I wanna see some CL's reppin at this meet. I've seen a couple cruisin the streets of Atlanta (Peachtree Street) and in Buckhead so if you can bring your ride and show off that CLean machine.

Later