What is Rice

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 04:38 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you know what... people wanna say that I only come on know to BASH and talk shit, to force my opinion, =etc etc... but for reasons like this i take my time away from the board...

DING... You are a kid.. and it shames me that only 3 years older than you i have become more mature, knowledgeable, and in control of myself than you are! See if you heard what I said, and listened you would not have replied and tried to use my words against me....

do you talk like this to your family? This IS a family... and being a VET that would make me a grandpa to your ass... and you'd be the baby you are acting out.. SO RESPECT the fact that I KNOW WHAT THIS BOARD is about and have done anything and everythig to keep shit straight here!!!! I have gone well above and beyond my duties of teaching and preaching... but theres always a handful taht are unappreciative...

My words might sound strong and bashful.. but i will NOT kiss everyones ass and say what they want to hear and I will force my word out to make you listen... I have the respect of many many board members, met in person and some not, along with the respect of MODS and the board originator... so for your to disrespect me in the manor your have is showing of your IGNORANCE and you making comments like you have shows you lack of intellegence.. YOU CANNOT ARGUE A POINT WHEN YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF FACTS!!!!!

and if you werent gonna waste your time replying to me.. then why did you... see i am not above defending myself and schooling you.. so i will continue to abuse you like alil red headed step child!!!

I will for now restrict from replying to this post unless you have some more words from sesame street to share!!!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 04:39 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

oh.. and DING... I really hope to meet you at PAA this coming year!!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 04:43 PM
cor
MR O'NEAL

...end transmission *click*
Old 12-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

well........ i'm speechless.

come on guys, i dont like pissing contests. everyone has their own opinions. you are welcome to disagree in a non-flaming manner. adress someone in a mature manner and they will respond in that manner.

this thread is done with.