what makes more money

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 07:55 PM
CLS-6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Palayah8ta
tax a macro economics class, it will clarify a lot of things..

Its funny because people dont mind the vietnamese/indonesian/chinese/korean immigrants who dont come here legally, but mexicans get such shit for being so close. do u know how many taiwanese people goto canada then walk across to usa. its so fukin annoying how people are so ignorant.

I would have to agree, not feelin the avatar. Funny but what funny hasnt been busted up in the news lately.

Most immigrants are actually from Asian or European countries, more so then Mexico. And Palayah8ta is right most of the southern part of the western US was owed by Mexico. Whos jackin who?

my thumbs down
Old 04-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
why do sicilians get to be documented, but mexicans cant?
Becuase the don't do shit legally, they gve out pamphlets on how to break the law and enter the US
Old 04-19-2007, 08:16 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Jrezo
I would have to agree, not feelin the avatar. Funny but what funny hasnt been busted up in the news lately.

Most immigrants are actually from Asian or European countries, more so then Mexico. And Palayah8ta is right most of the southern part of the western US was owed by Mexico. Whos jackin who?

my thumbs down
Nobody owns any country. The way it used to work was you took what you wanted, and if you lost wars you lost land.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Burning Brakes

We went from a country with 7 trillion dollar surplus to somewhere around 8-10 trillion dollar defecite, how is that not an economic crash? And when clinton was here, people may have not loved us, but he kept it under wraps, didnt let the public worry about it. 9/11 obviously couldnt have been helped, but the way Bush dealt with 9/11 is what my issue is, along with most of the country.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

haha i love this thread!!! look what i started!!!!!
its funny how people that are in teh north east are so anti-mexican.. its because u dont love mexican food like we do down here!

So we've established a few things, 1 everyone is an immigrant here so be LITTLE nicer, 2 we need mexico (and yes canada) to keep our economies strong, 3 bush is a fukup, but at least he kept our economy afloat after 9/11 (going to war is an economic move) 4 mexicans are very obvious with there illegal activities in order to come here, but there are a LOT of other races that do it more. and last but not least: NOBODY IS RIGHT OR WRONG ITS ALL OPINION. i love u all.

I swear ive seen more illegal taiwanese and indonesians in so cal than mexicans, and thats a LOT.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Intermediate

[QUOTE=Palayah8ta] its because u dont love mexican food like we do down here!
QUOTE]
Old 04-19-2007, 09:16 PM
B A N N E D

There are 12 million illegal Mexicans fyi, and thats just an estimate (not my estimate).
Old 04-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Intermediate

its funny how people that are in teh north east are so anti-mexican.. its because u dont love mexican food like we do down here!
So we've established a few things, 1 everyone is an immigrant here so be LITTLE nicer, 2 we need mexico (and yes canada) to keep our economies strong, 3 bush is a fukup, but at least he kept our economy afloat after 9/11 (going to war is an economic move) 4 mexicans are very obvious with there illegal activities in order to come here, but there are a LOT of other races that do it more. and last but not least: NOBODY IS RIGHT OR WRONG ITS ALL OPINION. i love u all.

I swear ive seen more illegal taiwanese and indonesians in so cal than mexicans, and thats a LOT.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:24 PM
CLS-6

Originally Posted by hornedfrog2000
Nobody owns any country. The way it used to work was you took what you wanted, and if you lost wars you lost land.

The US actually bought it within war for some crazy cheap price I cant remember how much.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Jrezo
The US actually bought it within war for some crazy cheap price I cant remember how much.

I'm probably wrong, but are you talking about Alaska?
Old 04-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
hey, check this out, there's a section, called Ramblings, and one called Religion and Politics. Try those out if you really want a good time, otherwise, keep it the hell out of 1G CL. Got it?

yeah, you started it way the hell off topic.

BTW, I'm from the Northeast, and I'm nowhere near anti-Mexican, so fuck off with your generalizations.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
Originally Posted by suprachica79
Not with this president we dont, no one makes money except the super rich, everyone else gets screwed. And he wastes the money on stupid shit anyways. You can't bitch about what one generation did and another is doing now, it was different times, things have changed.

I don't agree that anyone should have starving children, but there are a hell of alot of kids in america that are starving right now and barely making it by if at all, so call me selfish, but I think we should be taking care of those families before illegal immigrants families.

Wow, is that what they're teaching in school these days? Quit watching CNN, and the rich keep the rest of us employed. The tax cuts are the only reason our economy is booming again, and that's partially because of the rich, and partially because the middle and low classes are making more money. Take these debates to religion and politics, this all started over someone's avatar. Sorry thread opener, I'll clean up your thread and reopen it.

EDIT: Duck already locked this just saw that, but the point remains, go to R&P