what the F***

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess its to late to give my 2c on the camber kit issue. Im lowered only 2" and had horrible problems with the adjustable ball joint kit hitting the shocktower. Might have some insight to give about the water in back seat. all holes should be plugged when you pulled the back seat up.. if you think its leaking from around the window get a flashlight and get in the car and get someone to spray the car really good around the windown and all and see if you can find the leak.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
FYI, I was able to get a rough quote that was less then half the price you mentioned for one side. But since I'm beating a dead horse, I'll just let it go. Goodluck Nate with the sell.

Chris (blackack), the reason behind replacing the control arms could be because of the bushings. It's something that's sold as a whole piece apparently, so if his bushing was bad, they'd have no choice but to charge for the whole control arm as well since the distributor will only sell it as a whole. I found this out when I got the quote as well. One option would be to see if aftermarket ones are available.