well...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 07:09 PM
100% Dominicano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well...

Well if you compare our car to newer cars, sure it's going to suck. But compare it to older cars, and the older cars suck. That's how it is with cars. Just like the RSX, newer CL's, and BMW's will suck when the next generation of cars come out.

I guess it depends what walk of life you are from. I have a lot of cousins and we're all into cars. A few of them own the 90-93 accords, one of them owns an older Maxima, a couple of them own integras (various years and gens) and one of them has an accord wagon (94-97) style. They all think my car is hot, and would love to have my CL (and they always let me know how much of a lucky punk I am).
Old 10-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Zerostatic,

I don't mean to be an ass or anything but is this thread in reference to another? Or is it just "stream of consciousness"? But I do agree with your point in general, but my CL has been wrecked 3 times, it still does not suck to me. Everyone at U of Miami, have the hottest cars, for example, Ferarri's but I still appreciate my CL nonetheless, and being the only modified CL I feel unique. So, in my point of view, newer cars or older cars, they can all suck, it's just what you make of it.

Ok, forget the didactic speech. THE CL STILL ROCKS!!!

*edit* Alright, didn't see the other post "Our cars..." I guess this can now be officially closed. And I take the comment back Zerostatic.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:30 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
it's all about what you make of it