Underbody Kit Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Rollin to GT in da CL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Underbody Kit Question

Hey, now im sure alotta people think this shit is gay, but for those who may know about them, are the LED kits that much stronger and brighter then the Neons or just stick to the Neons and save money?
THanks
John
Old 11-12-2003, 08:06 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

:whocares:
Old 11-12-2003, 08:08 PM
Rollin to GT in da CL

To each his own bro, i asked for responses from mature people who might have some useful knowledge.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:10 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

heres some useful knowledge......

they're BOTH gay!!! and :noob: :pfawk:
Old 11-12-2003, 09:15 PM
'07 November = STI

JD22CL is getting owned... lol..
Old 11-12-2003, 09:50 PM
Cause stock sux.

LEDs are alot nicer/brighter than neons. But in all seriousness...neons are fucken ghey. Keep rice off the board. You're better off asking that stuff on APC forums.
Old 11-13-2003, 02:26 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no doubt. i wanna get streetglo for my van. rofl
Old 11-13-2003, 04:14 AM
I've been marked.

LED's if you have $$$, Neons if your more strapped on $$$
For underbody's just make sure you mount them in the /\ top point of the crevise at the bottom of the car, otherwise its gonna look like shit, and youll see the bar, if you mount it there itll look nice.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:37 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

you know what... all you MFers are assholes!!!

you all are saying its gay this and rice that... yet you are the first ones to run up to a car that has'em and say. "oh shit, that hot! oh I want that oon my CL" when you go to a car show or see a car in the street!!! Just because you can't afford it, cant picture it or just dont have it done to your car doesnt make it GAY or RICE!!! and to prove my point... when "The Fast and The Furious first came out WE ALL SWEAT THOSE CARS.. it was the explosion of the IMPORT SCENE... so dont say its those things now... fawkin haters!!!

JD22CL... First off... I have scene both.. LEDS are bright but the shoot more in a dircet beam... so you can easily see where your bulbs are when they are on shining off the street!!! Btwn the 2 go with neon... its more evenly dispursed and actually looks nicer (just be sure to HIDE THE BULBS)! I hate when people do it and show the bulbs.. it defeats the purpose!!!!

An idea I gave my bro with his TLS was STROBES!!!! NOT APC STROBES - but POLICE STROBES!!!! He has 4 front / 4 rear / 4 underneath!!!! ITS FAWKIN INSANE!!!!!
Old 11-13-2003, 06:41 AM
Cause stock sux.

Originally posted by Casper98CL

you all are saying its gay this and rice that... yet you are the first ones to run up to a car that has'em and say. "oh shit, that hot! oh I want that oon my CL" when you go to a car show or see a car in the street!!! Just because you can't afford it, cant picture it or just dont have it done to your car doesnt make it GAY or RICE!!! and to prove my point... when "The Fast and The Furious first came out WE ALL SWEAT THOSE CARS.. it was the explosion of the IMPORT SCENE... so dont say its those things now... fawkin haters!!!

JD22CL... First off... I have scene both.. LEDS are bright but the shoot more in a dircet beam... so you can easily see where your bulbs are when they are on shining off the street!!! Btwn the 2 go with neon... its more evenly dispursed and actually looks nicer (just be sure to HIDE THE BULBS)! I hate when people do it and show the bulbs.. it defeats the purpose!!!!

An idea I gave my bro with his TLS was STROBES!!!! NOT APC STROBES - but POLICE STROBES!!!! He has 4 front / 4 rear / 4 underneath!!!! ITS FAWKIN INSANE!!!!!
Read my title.

BTW...I sweat the car itself...Not the rice mods.

Skyline = dope. Neons + Aluminum wing = fucked up. HREs are bad ass though. I only have respect for that car because it was once the BlackBird.

BTW...I make fun of cars at shows ALL the time. Its almost gotten me in trouble . One time this dude at NOPI said his car was in F&F. So me and my friends were like "yo..where's the button that makes it go fast" and he's like..."See man...Its right there." Just started asking stupid shit. He said his friend's celica had a 500 shot cause he had 5 "naaawwws' bottles in the trunk.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:51 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by Got Rice?
Read my title.

BTW...I sweat the car itself...Not the rice mods.

Skyline = dope. Neons + Aluminum wing = fucked up. HREs are bad ass though. I only have respect for that car because it was once the BlackBird.

BTW...I make fun of cars at shows ALL the time. Its almost gotten me in trouble . One time this dude at NOPI said his car was in F&F. So me and my friends were like "yo..where's the button that makes it go fast" and he's like..."See man...Its right there." Just started asking stupid shit. He said his friend's celica had a 500 shot cause he had 5 "naaawwws' bottles in the trunk.
Point being dont rip into a fellow CLer because his ideas vary from yours... ITS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT but we have become... we are now like every other fawkin board and we never were b4!!!

and just to clue you in... NEONS aren't RICE... its how they are installed (IE if you see the bulb) that makes it rice...
Old 11-13-2003, 06:56 AM
Cause stock sux.

Rice is an opinion. I think that shit is ghey as fuck.

He can choose whatever he wants cause its his car/life. Doesn't mean I can't think its ghey or have my opinions on it.

Its like if one chooses to be gay. Hell if I care...But I can still criticize it.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:17 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

but now we are a CL family.. so I wont say your brother, because we arent that close of family, but if your blood iin some way was gay, would you haggle him, yell at him and call him names!? I hope NOT!!! Same shit... We need to be supportive and yes critical, but ina way that is constructive!!! I am tired of everyone bashing each other.. ITS BS!!!

we all need to grow up... thats all!
Old 11-13-2003, 07:26 AM
broke ass fawker

Point being dont rip into a fellow CLer because his ideas vary from yours... ITS NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT but we have become... we are now like every other fawkin board and we never were b4!!!

and just to clue you in... NEONS aren't RICE... its how they are installed (IE if you see the bulb) that makes it rice...

Old 11-13-2003, 07:35 AM
100% Dominicano

I agree with Casper. I hate all these cornballs that are so quick to say underbody neons are gay. Whenever it is mentioned they get all hot and horny and ready to call rice. On some cars it looks corny and on some cars it looks hot. If it goes with your scheme and you can't see the bulbs and you got rims and a couple of other things done to your car, I say go for it. I might get them for my CL in the future.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:53 AM
05' 350z 6spd.

oh god give me a fucking break. casper how the fuck are you about to tell us that "we" run up to cars with neons and say "thats tight" ??? and maybe F&F got you into imports, but I liked em before the damn movie, and I think the movie fucked the import scene over because now everyone knows about it. Getting caught Street racing in Ontario used to not even be in my mind, now I won't even attempt it after that stupid movie.

I ain't tryin to be like the H-T dudes that fucking flame for grammer, but when somebody wants to wreck a CL, than I'll try my best to make him feel stupid enough not to do it to his car.

:pee:NEON LIGHTS:wackit:
Old 11-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

So negative on this board sometimes. If you don't like it, then fine, but don't go it gay or that is stupid. If anything you should tell the dude it is stupid if you see the bulb or how to place it that you don't see it. Or tell him that the car should be fully done up if you going to do that. Damn that probably Y majority of the cars here only have "basic" mods.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:41 AM
'07 November = STI

no more fighting! PEACE FOR EVERYONE!
Old 11-13-2003, 08:43 AM
who got the best deal?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think that what the jd22cl wanted to know good job casper, shame on you guys for hating, i mean i got em and ten people tell me its ricey and ten others tell me its hot, no bigg deal as long as I LIKE IT so if he likes it, let him be. just be a bit more understading to other peoples taste after all it is their money
Old 11-13-2003, 08:44 AM
Comrade Stalin

Originally posted by fusionnv
So negative on this board sometimes. If you don't like it, then fine, but don't go it gay or that is stupid. If anything you should tell the dude it is stupid if you see the bulb or how to place it that you don't see it. Or tell him that the car should be fully done up if you going to do that. Damn that probably Y majority of the cars here only have "basic" mods.
So the reason i'm so broke to do expensive mods is because some people have different taste than me? STFU man. People are gonna do what their gonna do. If they like something they will do it no matter who cares. People arn't just 'scared' to mod their car in fear of flaming. Don't blame it on Casper that not everybody on this board can do whatever mods they want because we arn't rich.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:55 AM
05' 350z 6spd.

Originally posted by red99cl2.3
i think that what the jd22cl wanted to know good job casper, shame on you guys for hating, i mean i got em and ten people tell me its ricey and ten others tell me its hot, no bigg deal as long as I LIKE IT so if he likes it, let him be. just be a bit more understading to other peoples taste after all it is their money
Old 11-13-2003, 09:13 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Originally posted by 97Cl22
So the reason i'm so broke to do expensive mods is because some people have different taste than me? STFU man. People are gonna do what their gonna do. If they like something they will do it no matter who cares. People arn't just 'scared' to mod their car in fear of flaming. Don't blame it on Casper that not everybody on this board can do whatever mods they want because we arn't rich.
I not saying that oh i scared to mod because everybody going to hate my car. But it can lead somebody not to do it or do it correctly because everybody going to shoot him down even before he get some good advice about doing it. Some times the peeps on here, just plain mean. I forgot the dudes name, the one with the bronze car with the spoiler. Damn he was set on fire and it kept on coming.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:23 AM
05' 350z 6spd.

Originally posted by fusionnv
I not saying that oh i scared to mod because everybody going to hate my car. But it can lead somebody not to do it or do it correctly because everybody going to shoot him down even before he get some good advice about doing it. .

EXACTLY!! I was trying to lead him in the other direction. I won't shoot him tho
Old 11-13-2003, 09:33 AM
Cause stock sux.

but now we are a CL family.. so I wont say your brother, because we arent that close of family, but if your blood iin some way was gay, would you haggle him, yell at him and call him names!? I hope NOT!!! Same shit... We need to be supportive and yes critical, but ina way that is constructive!!! I am tired of everyone bashing each other.. ITS BS!!!

we all need to grow up... thats all!

Weren't YOU the one saying this family thing was BS when people started getting ripped off by that topdaytrader or whatever dude? You can't use both sides. Family my ass. We share the same car...THATS IT. Its not a family. There's people I like here, there's people I don't. I don't give a fuck about that "special bond" nonsense.

Like I said before...People are allowed to do what they want to do. Its not my car, its not my money...So I don't give a fuck. I am however, gonna laugh at your ass when you rice up your car cause I'm an asshole like that.

People are superficial...Thats reality. Think about dating...Who dates ugly people? I don't care how "nice" they are. Get my point? It matters what others think...as much as all you guys hate to admit that. You're not gonna want to have your car all fixed up then have 75% of the people laughing at you.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:37 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts

um, no, street glows are definately :ghey:

this will be one thing you and I will disagree on.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:40 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally posted by SooDARK
Street racing in Ontario used to not even be in my mind, now I won't even attempt it after that stupid movie.

Ontario wasn't any different the year or so before the movie then it was after. It was all wannabe racers. There were more big busts before the movie then there has been since. Ontario had been whack for a few years.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:41 AM
teh Senior Instigator

btw, this thread is getting closed. For now on if you don't like things, say it and leave it at that, or be nice and don't say anything at all.