TV For Nopi

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 01:03 PM
Pimpin with style

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TV For Nopi

well, I ran across a deal this week on a 7"widescreen, flush mount, dvd player and all the needed equipment to hook it up for $500 so it will hopefully be in my car for my trip to nopi, all I need now is my 19" and Ill be ready to go

on a different note, my sister blew a whole in the block of my civic (I let her drive it) so now I have to get a new motor for it, her reply to the whole thing was "the oil light didnt come on so I didnt think it needed any oil":sqnteek:
and when I tell her to go get the oil changed, she always replys "why do you always tell me that??"
now she knows why
Old 09-17-2002, 09:21 PM
AkA 'Lucky'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: TV For Nopi

Originally posted by 30CLstyle
well, I ran across a deal this week on a 7"widescreen, flush mount, dvd player and all the needed equipment to hook it up for $500 so it will hopefully be in my car for my trip to nopi, all I need now is my 19" and Ill be ready to go

on a different note, my sister blew a whole in the block of my civic (I let her drive it) so now I have to get a new motor for it, her reply to the whole thing was "the oil light didnt come on so I didnt think it needed any oil":sqnteek:
and when I tell her to go get the oil changed, she always replys "why do you always tell me that??"
now she knows why
that sucks about the civic
time for a b18c ?