To Shavedh22cl

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 12:13 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
To Shavedh22cl

The comment on cardomain:

shavedh22cl: Yea i think u ruined that car bro.. and thats all i have to say

its ok, ur a fucking moron to begin with. if you had a clue about "hooking up" cars, then you would know its about originality. Here just incase if u dont know what that word means I made it easier for you...

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...&q=originality

Have a nice day. AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

PS: Im not cracking on people who has stock CLs since ill be rocking a stock one for winter
Old 08-19-2005, 12:16 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ah dude, dont worry too much about haters. That guy is a fuckin clown.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Peace, Love & Acura

Old 08-19-2005, 12:23 AM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
yea, show us the link to your cardomain site...
Old 08-19-2005, 12:24 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

http://www.cardomain.com/id/starboy2nv
Old 08-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Peace, Love & Acura

Nice shave, though it looks a little ripply.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Safety Car

I think starboy2nv's car is hot as hell, especially the rear bumper with teh exhaust hole.

don't pay attention to him anyway, he's a tard, adn bound to no tlast long here.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Peace, Love & Acura

No doubt, shake them haters off... It is all about your style, not his.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:46 AM
CL 4 LYFE

gotta get some rims
Old 08-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Ahhhhhhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lnsyone
gotta get some rims
Word to that, are you kidding me with that kit and stock rims? Thats like seeing a supermodel walk in in a $20,000 dress with granny panties hanging out.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:25 AM
Im No Superman

gotta get some rims
ya man the last 2 pics on that are SICK i remember u posting em up a month or so ago.. get rims and ur on your way man.. dont listen to that hateration.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:54 AM
yes SiR

wassup starboy!. thought you wreaked it a few weeks ago or something like that?. n e ways, f what others may say so don't let that shiet hold you down. besides, that ride you had was bad ass man! a project in the making. so what, you got another cl in the works?.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Kumar don't sweat it man we know what's up with your whip alot of people walk around just like this guy
Old 08-19-2005, 07:45 AM
fear and Loathing

Sorry man but i think big dumb body kits look gay on a car like ours, espically with no rims, your car just looks like a hack job in those pics. i ahve been around cars and in body shops my whole life my father owns one that we do everything to my car and plenty of others around RI and to me that is one of the worst i have seen. i could give a shit about what u guys say about me or my car, in my car i have a h22a4s with a LSD Tranny and i am putting a turbonetics turbo kit on it. i know alot and i heard by someone else with a cl around here that u guys are all retarted so i we put gay threads up to see what u guys would say and we were right u guys are stuck on ur selfs, you guys have nice cl's some of u but mine is better haha. and ill smoke u in a race. cl's are slow until u rip the motor out and put in a h22a4s with lsd tranny and boost it, the only kid i like on here is the kid that has the other turbo H22 thats smooth, you guys are not, and that gay white cl with the lip kit, your side skirts hang lower then the rest of ur lip kit and it liiks like shit. they dont make side skirts for our car for a reason. why do u think on car domain i have no shots of my motor, im just fuckin with u guys. catch me if u can, and nitrous isnt gay i ahve a 75 shot haha. you guys are hurtin
Old 08-19-2005, 08:11 AM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

starboy, everybody gets hater comments on cardomain every once in awhile

just go into your account and delete them
Old 08-19-2005, 09:43 AM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Originally Posted by ShavedH22CL
why do u think on car domain i have no shots of my motor, im just fuckin with u guys. catch me if u can, and nitrous isnt gay i ahve a 75 shot haha

why do you think i dont have any pictures of my motor thats becuase i have a blown 502 w/ a 1000 shot of nitrous in my cl...
Old 08-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,448 Likes on 3,046 Posts
Originally Posted by Jamz
starboy, everybody gets hater comments on cardomain every once in awhile

just go into your account and delete them

Shaved H22, I love how you talk about people on this site being full of themselves, yet you're the one talkin all the immature bullshit
"you guys have nice cl's some of u but mine is better haha. and ill smoke u in a race" "catch me if u can, and nitrous isnt gay i ahve a 75 shot haha. you guys are hurtin" Noone ever talked badly to you about your car, you're the immature punk who feels the need to talk shit on everone elses cars. Oh, and you start a thread about nitrous being gay, but you have nitrous... Funny. You better watch man, puttin nitrous and a turbo on a car, in that little ass state of rhode island, your state's too small to go fast, you'll drive out into the ocean or out of the state. This forum is designed for people to bullshit and talk to each other, not to be a cyber punk and think you're better than anyone else, you acuse everyone else of being full of themselves, but you're the one talkin the most shit. Most people on here simply bounce questions and opinions off each other cuz it's a FORUM. you want to talk shit, and diminish other people for the hard work and money they put in to their cars, you are just showing that you're the cocky bastard, and that you are the one who needs to grow up. People might respect the work you put into your car, if you didn't see it appropriate to talk shit and try to be a hard ass on an internet site.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by shineynitelite

why do you think i dont have any pictures of my motor thats becuase i have a blown 502 w/ a 1000 shot of nitrous in my cl...
ya right?.. i got a new SLR mclaren engine in my CL with 8594734 shot of nos... just dont have pics of it.

haha we all have our opinions.. but you know what they say.,.. if you have nothing good to say.. dont say it at all.

i dont really see a point of having a super fast car in a busy city unless its strictly a track car. waste more gas, can never go that fast without breaking the law.. i dont see a point. but then again thats my opinion.. im more show than go.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:02 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

thanks all... yes the cl is totalled but i am getting another one... the plan i have is the air brush "rip cl" and acurazine on the hood with POSSIBLY with some members on the forum signatures(or scan something and email me)... but this is just an idea... damn i miss my cl...
Old 08-19-2005, 11:05 AM
Burning Brakes

haha another one? awesome.. you must love the CL
you had a CL that was totally different than everyones.. and you wernt scared to try something different.. big points for that.. you'll get haters for sure but thats part of it..
i know how you feel.. i have the dreaded ww type-r spoiler.. you dont know how bad that is .
Old 08-19-2005, 11:11 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

u wanna know bad... looking at my sway bars, rear tie bar, my new system, my wide flares... lol all was to go in for sept 10th HIN show at atlantic city...
Old 08-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL

You better watch man, puttin nitrous and a turbo on a car, in that little ass state of rhode island, your state's too small to go fast, you'll drive out into the ocean or out of the state.
leave rhode island out of this!!! jk

but i feel like someones gunna get after all those hatter comments....i dont mind criticism, ist a big part of a forum and its on here all the time, as long as its productive.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
CL 4 LYFE

Sorry man but i think big dumb body kits look gay on a car like ours, espically with no rims, your car just looks like a hack job in those pics. i ahve been around cars and in body shops my whole life my father owns one that we do everything to my car and plenty of others around RI and to me that is one of the worst i have seen. i could give a shit about what u guys say about me or my car, in my car i have a h22a4s with a LSD Tranny and i am putting a turbonetics turbo kit on it. i know alot and i heard by someone else with a cl around here that u guys are all retarted so i we put gay threads up to see what u guys would say and we were right u guys are stuck on ur selfs, you guys have nice cl's some of u but mine is better haha. and ill smoke u in a race. cl's are slow until u rip the motor out and put in a h22a4s with lsd tranny and boost it, the only kid i like on here is the kid that has the other turbo H22 thats smooth, you guys are not, and that gay white cl with the lip kit, your side skirts hang lower then the rest of ur lip kit and it liiks like shit. they dont make side skirts for our car for a reason. why do u think on car domain i have no shots of my motor, im just fuckin with u guys. catch me if u can, and nitrous isnt gay i ahve a 75 shot haha. you guys are hurtin
.. and you're the same person who had said "turbo'ing a dohc honda motor is stupid". please, you're one of the biggest jokes to land on this forum. come to hawaii, and then get spanked by 2 fully built h22-turbo CL's.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Im No Superman

jackson supercharger for an h22?

dude if u dont like his car just say hey its not my taste, u dont gotta be disrespectful. doesnt mean he "ruined" the car. obviously starboy has put a lotta time and money into his car and obviously HE doesnt think he ruined it, which is why hes showing us... constructive critizism is what we like to do here.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Burning Brakes

hey h20 i like your signature.. im keeping the prokit as well haha..
Old 08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Im No Superman

Originally Posted by Nato
YES! *hi 5*
Old 08-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

.. and you're the same person who had said "turbo'ing a dohc honda motor is stupid". please, you're one of the biggest jokes to land on this forum. come to hawaii, and then get spanked by 2 fully built h22-turbo CL's.
turboing a dohc honda motor is stupid
Old 08-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by Nato
I too am going pro-kit, just hope the drop is enough to make me happy
Old 08-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Burning Brakes

i think everyone with prokit wants the look of a sportline.. but the comfort of a prokit..

i think its considered a comfortable ride... just wont looked slammed at all.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Registered

Old 08-19-2005, 01:48 PM
CL 4 LYFE

lol
Old 08-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Trailblazer = SUCK

Old 08-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Old 08-19-2005, 03:43 PM
fear and Loathing

i said all of that to see what idiots would say, u guys are fuckin hurtin i busted everyones ball on this site caues i heard from some other kids it was pretty lame and u all had lame, i take that back not all are lame just alot of u, it might look nice but a 2.2cl is slow bro u will understand one day as i did the only way to get movin in one is to throw a JDM H22A4s with a JDM P28 JUN ECU and a AEM EMS in it with a turbonetics turbo, custom manifold, Aries Pistons, rims ect, skunk 2 vavles and double valve springs, ACT Clutch and lightened flywheel all my suspension componets and a rollcage, i have a gross cl and so does my friend, and we wanted to see what it is that u guys talked about on this site and some of u knew what u are talkin about but then we would fight with u just to see how mad u would get caues u are so insane about this little web site. come fuckin run me u will def lose haha there is alot of money invested in my cl to make it fast caues yes the cl is def a slow slow fuckin car, you all know that, i needed to have the fastest and now i do. boo ya peace im out never to return to ur little gay web site suck my cock and inhale my waste gate fumes bitch. PEACE!!!!!!!!1
Old 08-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Ahhhhhhhh

i said all of that to see what idiots would say, u guys are fuckin hurtin i busted everyones ball on this site caues i heard from some other kids it was pretty lame and u all had lame, i take that back not all are lame just alot of u, it might look nice but a 2.2cl is slow bro u will understand one day as i did the only way to get movin in one is to throw a JDM H22A4s with a JDM P28 JUN ECU and a AEM EMS in it with a turbonetics turbo, custom manifold, Aries Pistons, rims ect, skunk 2 vavles and double valve springs, ACT Clutch and lightened flywheel all my suspension componets and a rollcage, i have a gross cl and so does my friend, and we wanted to see what it is that u guys talked about on this site and some of u knew what u are talkin about but then we would fight with u just to see how mad u would get caues u are so insane about this little web site. come fuckin run me u will def lose haha there is alot of money invested in my cl to make it fast caues yes the cl is def a slow slow fuckin car, you all know that, i needed to have the fastest and now i do. boo ya peace im out never to return to ur little gay web site suck my cock and inhale my waste gate fumes bitch. PEACE!!!!!!!!1
You talk a lot of shit about the CL for someone who has probably spent more money on it than anybody here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you want a fast car, don't buy a CL. Most of the members on here bought the car because its a nice ride all around, not because you can smoke some shit talking faggot ricer like yourself.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

wow how did this thread stay open this long
Old 08-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
my only two suggestions for, which i hope to do by the end of the summer who be this
1. ditch the body gets and get a WW lip kit
2. and lower your car

i dont like body kits on CL's but yours doesnt look that bad to me. and i really like your color.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Originally Posted by 972xghost
my only two suggestions for, which i hope to do by the end of the summer who be this
1. ditch the body gets and get a WW lip kit
2. and lower your car

i dont like body kits on CL's but yours doesnt look that bad to me. and i really like your color.
If you love ur car now, wait till u lower it, u will fall in love with it all over again..
Old 08-19-2005, 05:18 PM
CL 4 LYFE

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just another bandwagon internet racer. How about you go down to the dyno, or the track and show us some #'s and et's. You think you're hot shit and your car is fast? Like I said, come down to Hawaii and we'll see what's fast and what isn't.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Yea man just drive to hawaii and race em..

Quick Reply: To Shavedh22cl