Auto vs. Manual (witout Vtec)
i think that my car can take your right now. lol

you only pulled on me since you have a intake. but i had you on the launch
Old 10-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PimpCL23
true... true...

but i love fixing up cars and making them look unique. our cars in stock form (to me) looks like an older person should be driving it

dude, i would so lower my car, rims, lip, coilovers, and hids...BUT i have no $$$$$$$. if i had $$$$$$$$, my car would look super sexy.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,098 Likes on 832 Posts
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo
dude, i would so lower my car, rims, lip, coilovers, and hids...BUT i have no $$$$$$$. if i had $$$$$$$$, my car would look super sexy.
shiet! ure telling me.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:35 AM
contrarian in fashion

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by asianspec
shiet! ure telling me.
at least you got the springs foo! install them in time for the meet!
Old 10-18-2006, 02:38 PM
4x4- fat chicks cant jump

Originally Posted by Dicorp
i honestly dont know for sure...i read 8.9 on one site that didnt specify transmission and 9.78 for 2.2 with 4speed auto on autos.msn.com....so im guessing 8.9 is for a manual. I could be wrong fast enough for me
nah man, manual is a good bit faster than auto as far as 2.x's go. the difference in numbers is just what the different testers got in different test cars (both autos).
Old 10-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
So whats the 0-60 and 1/4 mile for 5 speeds?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:07 PM
where is....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
0-60 : 8.9
1/4 : 16.7

2.2 auto is def. not a 16 sec car
Old 10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by AznX TL
0-60 : 8.9
1/4 : 16.7

2.2 auto is def. not a 16 sec car
put me in the car to race it.... INSTANT WEIGHT REDUCTION = Lower 1/4 mile times
Old 10-18-2006, 03:11 PM
where is....

2.2 auto is definitly a 17 sec car, i raced a manual avenger from a 35 roll, he whooped my ass and yes, i had it in d3. avenger suppose to be a 17.1 sec car while the 2.2 is suppose to be a 16.7
Old 10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
avengers are gay
Old 10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
how handsome I am

you lost to an avenger?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
where is....

i beat him in a dig though
Old 10-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
you suck with the automatic.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
where is....

haha, sorry i couldnt step the gas pedal to the floor fast enough we were dead even until i went into 3rd, then he just started pulling on me
Old 10-18-2006, 03:46 PM
contrarian in fashion

haha, sorry i couldnt step the gas pedal to the floor fast enough we were dead even until i went into 3rd, then he just started pulling on me
once again... Manual FTW!
Old 10-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Drifting

once again... Manual FTW!
i would never drive an auto in an I4 or any car that has a choice of auto and manual
Old 10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i'll only get a manual if its a sport car.

oh shit this thread got re-hi-jacked again.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Advanced

tegra is FN stupid....

Hey Tegra,

First off, shut your hole while the people on this site fill you in with some knowledge regarding the Acura CL. You don't own one therefore you can't even compare you goof.

Second, many cars resemble or are similar to eachother but it doesn't mean there in the same class dumb ass!! A Toyota Solara looks similar to the 97-99 Acura CL's but it doesn't mean its in the same class...there's alot of vehicles designed for certain classes which disitinguish them from other competitors and the price tag. If you want a Luxury look you'd definately not buy an Integra, you might as well buy a Neon for that matter, LOL...if you open up a book and learn how to read and learn, you might understand the difference between...

1) Compact Sedan/coupe
2) Midsized Sedan/coupe
3) Luxury midsized sedan/coupe
4) Sports sedan/coupe
5) Full sized truck, ect.

An Acura CL is a Midsized luxury coupe, that tin can Integra you have is like a Neon, a small compact, fuel efficient car, with a sporty side to it but even neon can look sporty.

You've missed the whole point which explains your lack of intelligents and your ignorance to all of the people on this site. Were not saying our Acura CL's are the best vehicle out there, were just Acura CL owners that appreciate and are happy with the car itself.

Here are a few points, you malignant little F*ck, now listen up....

1) Integra= Compact basic coupe
CL= Midsized Luxury coupe

2) CL's offer larger engines 3.0, ect

3) Luxury options=heated seats, heated mirrors, leather all around, wood trip, automatic climate control, digital control, ect.

4) Stock stereo by BOSE, along with BOSE speakers

5) Handles and rides like a train on tracks

6) Respectable performance!

7) Debuted in 97 and looks as good as cars today!

8) Just like Honda's and Acura's it can be moddes for more peformance!

9) You can't bang chicks in Integra, you might as well buy a Cavalier or Sunfire or Neon, you might be able to bang grandma with your little Integra.

Also Acura is another division of Honda, there Honda's luxury or higher classed division of vehicles, why do you think that a 97 CL can be compared to a 2000 or newer Honda Accord coupe, because the car is that damn good and was that much ahead of its time as far as refinement and development. In a race you'd get killed by a CL so shut the F*ck up, unless you plan on buying an Integra and modding it and using it on a track then your performance statements are irrelevent considering us CL owners are everyday drivers.

To argue with people who've workd on these cars since you were in diapers really shows what kind of piece of Sh!t you are, I'm sure if you had a Plymouth sundance or Dodge shadow you'd still be on here making utterly useless statements. For someone that comes on here and argues with CL owners you must really be a loser, talking trash about a car you don't even own and continue to log in and reply, so in the end who's really the person that has no life and is a loser, you are NOOB...time to grow up and get a life yourself and please try to stop yourself from creaming in your pants when you see a CL blast by your awesome integra!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:20 PM
where is....

Originally Posted by malice
Hey Tegra,

First off, shut your hole while the people on this site fill you in with some knowledge regarding the Acura CL. You don't own one therefore you can't even compare you goof.

Second, many cars resemble or are similar to eachother but it doesn't mean there in the same class dumb ass!! A Toyota Solara looks similar to the 97-99 Acura CL's but it doesn't mean its in the same class...there's alot of vehicles designed for certain classes which disitinguish them from other competitors and the price tag. If you want a Luxury look you'd definately not buy an Integra, you might as well buy a Neon for that matter, LOL...if you open up a book and learn how to read and learn, you might understand the difference between...

1) Compact Sedan/coupe
2) Midsized Sedan/coupe
4) Sports sedan/coupe

An Acura CL is a Midsized luxury coupe, that tin can Integra you have is like a Neon, a small compact, fuel efficient car, with a sporty side to it but even neon can look sporty.

You've missed the whole point which explains your lack of intelligents and your ignorance to all of the people on this site. Were not saying our Acura CL's are the best vehicle out there, were just Acura CL owners that appreciate and are happy with the car itself.

3) Luxury options=heated seats, heated mirrors, leather all around, wood trip, automatic climate control, digital control, ect.

9) You can't bang chicks in Integra, you might as well buy a Cavalier or Sunfire or Neon, you might be able to bang grandma with your little Integra.

Also Acura is another division of Honda, there Honda's luxury or higher classed division of vehicles, why do you think that a 97 CL can be compared to a 2000 or newer Honda Accord coupe, because the car is that damn good and was that much ahead of its time as far as refinement and development. In a race you'd get killed by a CL so shut the F*ck up, unless you plan on buying an Integra and modding it and using it on a track then your performance statements are irrelevent considering us CL owners are everyday drivers.

To argue with people who've workd on these cars since you were in diapers really shows what kind of piece of Sh!t you are, I'm sure if you had a Plymouth sundance or Dodge shadow you'd still be on here making utterly useless statements. For someone that comes on here and argues with CL owners you must really be a loser, talking trash about a car you don't even own and continue to log in and reply, so in the end who's really the person that has no life and is a loser, you are NOOB...time to grow up and get a life yourself and please try to stop yourself from creaming in your pants when you see a CL blast by your awesome integra!
you're a little late on the response, btw chicks dig integra's more than CL's
Old 10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
you're a little late on the response, btw chicks dig integra's more than CL's
Little girls dig integras, Women dig CL's As it's been said over and over, different CLASSES
Old 10-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Intermediate

Hey Tegra,

1) Compact Sedan/coupe
2) Midsized Sedan/coupe
4) Sports sedan/coupe

yea just a littel late there malice.....your huge write up was pointless because everything you said there was already said about 6 pages back fu*king moron. lol you gotta be dumb saying chicks dont like tegs....and i wouldn't fuk a bitch in my car anyways there ment to drive not to fuk bitch's in. if thats all you care about then go buy a hummer.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:43 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Little girls dig integras, Women dig CL's As it's been said over and over, different CLASSES
true! LOL!!... ive asked a lot of ladies of what they think of my new car (the CL) and the integra (DC2) that i was gonna get.... they all told me that the CL looked way better than the teg
Old 10-18-2006, 04:45 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by tegra
yea just a littel late there malice.....your huge write up was pointless because everything you said there was already said about 6 pages back fu*king moron. lol you gotta be dumb saying chicks dont like tegs....and i wouldn't fuk a bitch in my car anyways there ment to drive not to fuk bitch's in. if thats all you care about then go buy a hummer.
but..... but..... i like to fuck in the car.....

LOL!!... no really i do! i perfer a room... but the backseat is fine with me
Old 10-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Intermediate

haha is everyone on ur forums like these ^^ guys ^^?? i retire.

on a brighter note, girls like my car! i swear! they say it looks "cool" and "sleak" and "sexy".. oh wait, maybe that was me they were talking about.. haa!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Intermediate

haha ur so lucky! i tried it in my teg one time.. never again. its the most uncomfortable shit in the world.. NO room whatsoever. and on top of that the damn girl started screaming and getting all excited and i didnt understand why.. i hadnt gotten started, what was going on?.... next time ill remember to put the e brake down..
Old 10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Intermediate

ok well you must be super short then...
Old 10-18-2006, 04:55 PM
contrarian in fashion

ok well you must be super short then...
im only 5'7.. my gurl is 5'0

just put the seats all the way up front!
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM
...is now Carbon Fiber'd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wHyTeCoUnTrY
haha is everyone on ur forums like these ^^ guys ^^?? i retire.

on a brighter note, girls like my car! i swear! they say it looks "cool" and "sleak" and "sexy".. oh wait, maybe that was me they were talking about.. haa!

that guy is the teggy owner
Old 10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Intermediate

im only 5'7.. my gurl is 5'0

just put the seats all the way up front!
.......tryed many ways..even that one and still sucks....i donno why you guys have cl's then if you love fu*king your bitchs in cars. go buy a van...
Old 10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Old 10-18-2006, 05:11 PM
contrarian in fashion

.......tryed many ways..even that one and still sucks....i donno why you guys have cl's then if you love fu*king your bitchs in cars. go buy a van...
ive done it in there too!

ya it sucks because its a little cramped at times... but its good for a quicky
Old 10-18-2006, 05:16 PM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
Old 10-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Intermediate

ive done it in there too!

ya it sucks because its a little cramped at times... but its good for a quicky
i guess so
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Intermediate

Hey Tegra,

1) Compact Sedan/coupe
2) Midsized Sedan/coupe
4) Sports sedan/coupe

sry to post 3 times in a row, but i just actually read this shit ^^. haha does this guy have any idea what he's talking about? yeah, CLs r cool, nice ride, but seriously.. this guy took it a little overboard.

handle like its on train tracks? eh, not quite.. was a bit heavy for my liking.. we all know that the more weight u have when u move something the harder it will pull. simple physics. tho it does handle pretty well.

2.) i dont know what rock uve lived under, but comparing my teg with a neon.. i dont mind. go ahead. i guarantee a neon srt4 will smoke wutever u drive.

3. - "8) Just like Honda's and Acura's it can be moddes for more peformance!"... is that supposed to be a plus side? what car doesnt have the ability to be moddED for performance? thats like saying "just like hondas and acuras, it can run on rubber tires!"... umm, ok? what production cars DONT run on rubber tires? oh and by the way, "Honda's and Acura's" should be "Hondas and Acuras". when u pluralize, it makes it possessive, and there was no possession being expressed there.

4 - "9) You can't bang chicks in Integra, you might as well buy a Cavalier or Sunfire or Neon, you might be able to bang grandma with your little Integra."
buddy common now.. these are not horses were talking about, theyre girls. believe it or not, u can do it in n e car. and i dont know why u keep bringing up neons in regarded to getting some in a car...

5 - THE MOST IGNORANT STATEMENT OF ALL! - "2) CL's offer larger engines 3.0, ect" - u fail at life. congratulations, whats ur point? 93-98 supras offer a 3.0.. does that mean that fords 4.0 liter V6 that they put in the new mustangs is better? i didnt think so.

6 - i really love this one - "6) Respectable performance!" haha. the ! makes me laugh in ur face even harder. u drive a 3.0 premium coupe. that means at 3.0 liters ur making 200 hp. that comes out to about 66 HP for liter. congrats. u look at my gsr, and its over 94 HP per liter. ouchhh. i didnt want to mention the type r, but ur 3.0 premuim coupe is the top of the line CL so here it goes. type r makes over 111 HP per liter. im not trying to talk shit about CLs, but seriously, shut up. please. i understand that tegra is an ignorant fool. ok. but now ur sounding like one too. get off the whole "my car is better than urs!" shit. grow up. everyone else dropped it, why cant u? weve established that CLs styling is looked at as *nicer*, generally (and that still depends on personal opinion), interior is nicer, ride is nicer, tegs tend to be a little sportier, a bit better gas mileage, ARGUABLY faster, and a lower price tag. they both have their pros and cons. leave it alone.

that'll be all for today!

oh and by the way, please dont bother trying to come back talking shit to me.u wont win. and its pointless. lets grow up for a minute. ur 26. get ur grown man on.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Intermediate

back seat? what's that? oohh! u mean those 2 small ass spaces in the back that holds my school books? haha those r book shelves not seats! these CL owns with their BACK SEATS.. wuteverrr!
Old 10-18-2006, 05:32 PM
...is now Carbon Fiber'd

sry to post 3 times in a row, but i just actually read this shit ^^. haha does this guy have any idea what he's talking about? yeah, CLs r cool, nice ride, but seriously.. this guy took it a little overboard.

handle like its on train tracks? eh, not quite.. was a bit heavy for my liking.. we all know that the more weight u have when u move something the harder it will pull. simple physics. tho it does handle pretty well.

2.) i dont know what rock uve lived under, but comparing my teg with a neon.. i dont mind. go ahead. i guarantee a neon srt4 will smoke wutever u drive.

3. - "8) Just like Honda's and Acura's it can be moddes for more peformance!"... is that supposed to be a plus side? what car doesnt have the ability to be moddED for performance? thats like saying "just like hondas and acuras, it can run on rubber tires!"... umm, ok? what production cars DONT run on rubber tires? oh and by the way, "Honda's and Acura's" should be "Hondas and Acuras". when u pluralize, it makes it possessive, and there was no possession being expressed there.

4 - "9) You can't bang chicks in Integra, you might as well buy a Cavalier or Sunfire or Neon, you might be able to bang grandma with your little Integra."
buddy common now.. these are not horses were talking about, theyre girls. believe it or not, u can do it in n e car. and i dont know why u keep bringing up neons in regarded to getting some in a car...

5 - THE MOST IGNORANT STATEMENT OF ALL! - "2) CL's offer larger engines 3.0, ect" - u fail at life. congratulations, whats ur point? 93-98 supras offer a 3.0.. does that mean that fords 4.0 liter V6 that they put in the new mustangs is better? i didnt think so.

6 - i really love this one - "6) Respectable performance!" haha. the ! makes me laugh in ur face even harder. u drive a 3.0 premium coupe. that means at 3.0 liters ur making 200 hp. that comes out to about 66 HP for liter. congrats. u look at my gsr, and its over 94 HP per liter. ouchhh. i didnt want to mention the type r, but ur 3.0 premuim coupe is the top of the line CL so here it goes. type r makes over 111 HP per liter. im not trying to talk shit about CLs, but seriously, shut up. please. i understand that tegra is an ignorant fool. ok. but now ur sounding like one too. get off the whole "my car is better than urs!" shit. grow up. everyone else dropped it, why cant u? weve established that CLs styling is looked at as *nicer*, generally (and that still depends on personal opinion), interior is nicer, ride is nicer, tegs tend to be a little sportier, a bit better gas mileage, ARGUABLY faster, and a lower price tag. they both have their pros and cons. leave it alone.

that'll be all for today!

oh and by the way, please dont bother trying to come back talking shit to me.u wont win. and its pointless. lets grow up for a minute. ur 26. get ur grown man on.

um haha i knew it...you sneaked "supra" in there.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:38 PM
contrarian in fashion

back seat? what's that? oohh! u mean those 2 small ass spaces in the back that holds my school books? haha those r book shelves not seats! these CL owns with their BACK SEATS.. wuteverrr!
im not sure if ur being sarcastic here... i tried reading it different ways but just sounds weird to me
Old 10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
...is now Carbon Fiber'd

yeah those cant not even be considerd seats they are soo fucking small. you might as well take them out.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:42 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by hybridnrg
yeah those cant not even be considerd seats they are soo fucking small. you might as well take them out.
integra backseats are shit! they got a friggin plastic mold thing inthe middle of it for some dum reason (DC2s)
Old 10-18-2006, 05:42 PM
...is now Carbon Fiber'd

integra backseats are shit! they got a friggin plastic mold thing inthe middle of it for some dum reason (DC2s)

yeah they are shit....should just take them out.

Quick Reply: same class? no way.