picture of my PhatRice..lols

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 09:44 PM
1SlowCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
picture of my PhatRice..lols

sup guys.. well I happened to get my hands of my little sister's cheap digi cam so I went ahead and took some pics.. my car is still a 4x4 although I have springs an shocks in my room.. I'll try to get them installed sometime this month. hope u guys like 'em.. so many things I wanna do with it but i'm poor.... lols.. sorry if I posted too many.. hope you guys don't mind or get mad..

Old 03-02-2003, 10:05 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I must admit, that is preaty riced out
Hey, different strokes for different folks:wackit:
Old 03-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Instructor

where did you get that dash kit? oo and that fire extingusher (sp) will pobably end up hitting the passanger in a accident
Old 03-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice carbon fiber trim.
Old 03-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Honda Technician

wait wait wait....why do you need the shift light when you have an automatic?
Old 03-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

i dont get people that install tach's w/o upgraded ecu...

im not diggin the stickers either......

but it's your ride. :o
Old 03-02-2003, 10:59 PM
05 STi White/Gold

looking good enrique... looks like you added a couple of mods since i last saw your car. can't wait to see it when you get a drop. it'll look badass. i'll give you a call one of these days. peace.
Old 03-02-2003, 10:59 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

I'm confused, I thought you had a CL.

Oh wait I just found it, behind the stickers,monster tachm and metal floormats?

Not my flavor, but like htey said, it is your car.
Old 03-03-2003, 01:56 AM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
is taht a bible in the door slot ?

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kitsjag52...c=ph%26.view=t
Old 03-03-2003, 04:04 AM
Its just a car.

Looks good. Just get rid of the rice. What are those extra gauges for?
Old 03-03-2003, 07:43 AM
1SlowCL

hmmm...

sup guys.. well thanks for the good and bad comments.. I knew it anyway that once I posted pictures I'll get these kinds of criticisms but that's kewl.. I respect all of your opinions since all of us have different tastes and opinions.. anyways.. I still love my CL..

ding069: yeah.. it's pretty riced out I guess.. but thanks for your 2 cents... hehehe..

truraysa: the carbon fiber dash kit I got from Ebay and it's vinyl.. just need to cut it as carefully as possible.. it should be a fun project to do.. good luck.. yeah I know.. I had some second thoughts of putting the fire extinguisher there because of the risks it involves.. I don't have any tickets or accidents yet and hopefully I won't get any.. try not too.. thanks again..

tw1112: thanks man.. you should do it too.. they really look nice..

cltech: i know.. my tach has a shift light even though I have an automatic.... it's ok.. I don't mind.. I don't intend to race the car anyway.. just love working on the car little by little.. a hobby and passion.. thanks..

1genCL: yeah it's my ride.. it's not the best CL out there.. I know your CL's are much better than mine.. but hey.. at least i'm the only one in the Chattanooga, TN area representin the CL.. besides my friend jamolie who lives in cleveland, TN.. hehehe.. thanks..

jamolie: thanks man.. by the way, you think you'll still get your money back or atleast most of it? I hope you do man.. I'll try to get them installed pretty soon and i'll take some pictures and I'll give you a call too man.. we should meet up sometime.. thanks..

kc cl 1785: hahaha.. very funny man.. what's ur flava? lols.. anyways thanks for the comments..

97 Acura 3.0 CL: yup yup.. that's my Bible.. is there a problem with that man? if that offends you sorry.. I'm not ashamed of what I believe.. peace!!

'97 Acura 3.0 CL: thanks.. well the gauges are the water temperature (broke needle on stock) and volt.. well it was just another stupid idea of mine I guess.. thanks anyways..
Old 03-03-2003, 07:54 AM
Still trolling

Props to you for carrying your bible with you. Many have lost sight of the correct priorities.

While I don't dig the car mods, your right, it is yours, and if that is what makes you happy to drive it, then it is an awsome ride!
Old 03-03-2003, 09:52 AM
98 3.0 :)

triumph the insult dog would say "its a nice car"... for me to poop on.
Old 03-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Pro

I like the mods, eventhough I'm not a NOS kinda guy. The wheels are nice and so is the front grill. With the spring...it will look sharp.

Just one thing I would do differently though....the stickers on the door, man!! No Acura CL deserves her beauty to be covered up by manufacturers' stickers. I would serious consider taking them off, please. Besides.....they could cause paint damage if your paint should slightly fade, etc.

It would look soooo much better without them. The window stickers and the VTEC sticker is fine...but the others are overkill.

Can anyone with Photoshop "polish" his ride up? Put in a drop and remove the stickers?
Old 03-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Honda Technician

props to you KitsJAG5254 for taking the shit that you got. what i should have added was "it's your car. beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something like that. good work on the carbon fiber, even though that's not my kind of thing. DIY (do it yourself) mods are always the best.
I agree with damond - take the stickers off. Someone needs to photoshop his car without the stickers. if no one else does it, i'll take the time sometime tonight to take care of that.
Old 03-03-2003, 11:52 AM
all stocker

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i have one thing to say....

nice socks with sandals.

hehehe, just teasing.

oh, about your car.... as long as you're happy with it,
that's all that matters.

Old 03-03-2003, 12:06 PM
1SlowCL

appreciate it..

sup guys.. thanks again for all the feedbacks..

chrisbpickering: thanks man.. yeah.. i'm a Christian and I appreciate your comment.. yeah it is my ride (coz I pay for it monthly.. lols) and I think it is awesome.. some may hate it, some may like it.. but on the bright side.. IT's A CL!!!!

damond: thanks man.. well I don't have NOS if you're thinking that I do.. don't plan on putting one anyway.. I am really anxious to put my springs and shocks on.. hopefully sometimes this month it'll be on and I will post pictures for some of the people here to dislike.. hehehe.. just kidding.. I see your point man.. actually.. I am thinking of taking them out.. probably once I get my side skirts and air dam put on..

CLTECH: yeah yeah that'll be great if someone can photoshop my ride and drop it and take out the stickers.. if it's not too much to ask for those who are good with photoshop.. hehehe.. I guess I'm gonna have to agree with you two.. yeah I'll take the stickers out pretty soon.. waiting for my side skirts and WW air dam.. thanks again...

Acura sensei: sup man.. hahaha.. yeah I was outside and I was wearing my slippers and unfortunately I had my socks on too.. at least they smell good... lols.. yeah.. i'm pretty happy with my ride.. I guess if it only had a body kit.. everyone's opinion my change.. hehehe.. thanks..
Old 03-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Pimpin with style

sup man, like ur car, looks good, some things I wouldnt have done but it still looks good non the less, and Im glad to see theres other christians on the site that aint afraid of it, I have my bible in my car at all times, except when i take it out to read anyways man, cant wait to see when u get ur springs on
Old 03-03-2003, 12:49 PM
1SlowCL

sup..

30clstyle: thanks for the comments man.. and I'm glad that you are also not ashamed of it too.. I looked at your pictures and your car is really nice. One of my future mods would be to add a motorized screen and a dvd player... but I also like what you have done to it. Is that the DVD player below your screen? Who did the work? I notice that the ashtray and the cigarrette socket is gone but the cigar socket is put on the passenger side. that's kewl... since the screen is cheaper than the motorized maybe I could do something like that.. thanks again man.. nice mods.. oh yeah yeah.. I like those dual exhause on both sides.. how much did it cost you? I also like Blocks' own setup.. good job man..
Old 03-03-2003, 03:26 PM
Pimpin with style

thats just a CD player under the screen, I have the PS2 for the dvds, theres a local shop here in town that does all my system work, and the duals werent bad, I got a good deal on those, but i think Im goin to have to get it redone here soon, but still cant wait for ur drop
Old 03-03-2003, 03:33 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Originally posted by 30CLstyle
thats just a CD player under the screen, I have the PS2 for the dvds, theres a local shop here in town that does all my system work, and the duals werent bad, I got a good deal on those, but i think Im goin to have to get it redone here soon, but still cant wait for ur drop
How much can you score a nice screen that sits flush and clean in the factory cut out for. After seeing 1stgencl's and yours, i am really liking the idea. I will find a new spot for the factory head unit though, i have the 99 interior, a bit different than you guys. Maybe in the cuphoder cutout or in the glove compartment. Lemme know
Old 03-04-2003, 12:57 AM
Advanced

hey man, props to you, i like they car. who cares if others criticize it cause its yours man. keep up the good work!! by the way, that carbon fiber dash looks phat as hell!!
Old 03-04-2003, 07:09 AM
1SlowCL

kewl..

30clstyle: that's really awesome man.. you're probably the only one with a playstation in their CL.. i think.. hehe.. man.. you're lucky that there's someone in your town who does your system really good. .. nice setup.. hopefully i'd be able to purchase a motorized screen w/ dvd player soon.. but they coz a lot too.. thanks..

nice97ac22: sup man.. thanks for the comments.. about the carbon fiber dash.. it's only vinyl cutout.. if you like to do this as your little diy (do it yourself) project go ahead.. you can this carbon fiber vinyl from ebay (like a sheet or a roll) for a good price. thanks again man..