Pics + video clips of my Greddy Evo 2...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005 | 08:40 AM
Feeds pigs bacon

I appreciate all of the support guys....btw, I don't spend ALL of my money modding...I still have a car payment I also save most of my money for living on my own in the near future....that's why my mods are few and far between...but when I do mod, it's usually a pretty big step.

I'm not quite sure why that Nick guy is here though...we are a bunch of tuners...not a bunch of people with stock guys talking about how sweet they are :-/

Nippon, I HAVE seen your car...I have the videos on my computer...It inspired me to buy the AEM V2 a while back (which was never put on due to a piece of shit company that I bought it from)

Maybe when I get better videos in the near future and some daytime pics, etc., then my thread won't be trashed
Old 04-11-2005 | 08:41 AM
Feeds pigs bacon

On a side note, I bought Eibach Pro Kit springs, now would KYB AGX or GR-2's be better to go with those?
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:05 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

Originally Posted by fabrikated
On a side note, I bought Eibach Pro Kit springs, now would KYB AGX or GR-2's be better to go with those?

AGX's. Trust me.
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:06 AM
Feeds pigs bacon

Why's that? Not arguing, I actually want to know.
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:32 AM

Why's that? Not arguing, I actually want to know.

Well first of all, the GR2's are oem replacement meaning that unless your car
is stock height they wouldn't help your ride out at all with a drop. You might as well keep your factory shocks with the springs you bought. They would feel the same as the GR2.
If you're lowering you car, you will need shocks that can take the punishment of everyday potholes are rugged terrain. The AGX's offer different setting ( stiff/soft )
for different driving conditions. My AGX's have made a world of a difference with
the 3.5" drop that I have. Do things right the first time so you don't end up paying twice the amount in the long run.
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:37 AM
Advanced

hey fab...this is ben with the greddy cl... i still wouldnt mind seeing your car, you should give me a call this weekend, and we could roll up to the meets or somthing...they are meeting this year either at 161 clev. ave. or e. main st. hooters....let me know, i can give you my cell thru pm or whatever...need any parts? i still have some left over from my cl before the accident...land sorry to have that get off topic, but yeah, the car looks good, makes me miss my cl...later B
Old 04-11-2005 | 10:21 AM

Sounds good man

try to get some daytime shots
Old 04-11-2005 | 10:23 AM
Ottoman Empire

Go out now and shot some video and come back
Old 04-11-2005 | 01:59 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by DivineCL
What a contradicting post. :shakehead
You must be retarded yourself to trash racers and car enthusiasts and then say,
" I love racing, and do my share but the racing and mods
you people do are completely retarded, dangerous, and a waste of $$$...".
You need to check youself first before you come in here starting you
stupid
We really don't need hating punks like you in here stiring the pot with your filth. Why don't you go back to the honda forum you were previously in...and don't come back.

BTW - You're not worthy of owning a CL.
FYI I came from the Celica Supra forums. Which is still my favorite car, and someday I'm planning to buy one in better shape than mine. I'd have never got my CL if it didn't start to die from cancer and old age. I never wanted a honda or an acura. I just sort of ended up with it, and started to like it. But yeah, people on those forums were a bit less tolerant than even I am of these newfangled cars with their xenon headlamps and 18" konigs.

I'm worthy of owning a CL. If it makes you feel any better my CL is the base model, with cloth seats, has 160k miles on it, and currently needs work to the front bumper. Don't know why you care or not whether I own a CL, there are much better cars I could "not deserve to own"....for example, I've turned down offers to buy my supra from ricers, just because I knew what they planned to do with it and would rather it be in the hands of a responsible owner who wouldn't molest it.

Yes I sort of blew up last night and was pretty much talking out my ass and definately being a douche. But so far on this forum up to this point, many of you have proven yourselves to be....well, douches..let me explain

I say street racing is dangerous on highways with lots of traffic, you call me a scared pussy. I say a CL isn't worth investing $25k to turn it into an AMG wannabe and you tell me to buy a new car. I say those bright lights annoy me and don't see the need for them, you call me a hater and ask me why I'm even here. Please explain how I ended up to be the hater.

I'm not going to leave, and I do appologize for the shit I talked...it was a natural reaction on my part, although frankly, wasn't worth my time or yours.

So um, can we just sort of agree to disagree?

P.S. correcting grammatical errors on my part isn't going to make you look like a smarter individual to me.
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:02 PM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

^^ yaeh aelx!! :shakeshead:
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:16 PM
Instructor

By the way, basically what I meant was you don't give me any shit, I won't give you any shit. I'm entitled to my opinions, but from now on I'll keep them to myself. At least the insulting ones. m'kay? I was in kind of a bad mood yesterday, and started lashing out at the first thing I saw that pissed me off. I'll try not to reply to topics I'm not interested in from now on.

Also, you guys would say I waste money on guitars the way I say you do on your cars....so yeah, I had no right to say what you should do with your money, I admit. Hate is a terrible thing, the less of it the better. You do your thing, I'll do mine, as long as my opinions aren't insulted either. I'm not really the only asshole on these boards, newbie or not.
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:23 PM
Suzuka Master

I like HID's and I think every car should have them, to a point though. 4500-5000K is good enuf, no need for 10,000-12,000K hid's. But HID's are proven to give better vision at night, which is good for everyone. I think HID's are better than some moron driving toward you with their high-beams on. Fab, the car looks great. You like it, thats what matters. Keep it up.
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:25 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

Man, I'd LOVE HID's....hopefully this summer.

Post number 269 bahahahahahaha 69 get it haha ok bye thx
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:35 PM
Instructor

I get it.
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:36 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

That dancing sheep is the shit.
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:44 PM
CL 4 LYFE

what the flying fuck
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:45 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

A flying fuck?! Where?!
Old 04-11-2005 | 02:45 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

BTW, how exactly does a fuck fly? Do they fly in V formation?
Old 04-11-2005 | 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nick 97cl
FYI I came from the Celica Supra forums. Which is still my favorite car, and someday I'm planning to buy one in better shape than mine. I'd have never got my CL if it didn't start to die from cancer and old age. I never wanted a honda or an acura. I just sort of ended up with it, and started to like it. But yeah, people on those forums were a bit less tolerant than even I am of these newfangled cars with their xenon headlamps and 18" konigs.

I'm worthy of owning a CL. If it makes you feel any better my CL is the base model, with cloth seats, has 160k miles on it, and currently needs work to the front bumper. Don't know why you care or not whether I own a CL, there are much better cars I could "not deserve to own"....for example, I've turned down offers to buy my supra from ricers, just because I knew what they planned to do with it and would rather it be in the hands of a responsible owner who wouldn't molest it.

Yes I sort of blew up last night and was pretty much talking out my ass and definately being a douche. But so far on this forum up to this point, many of you have proven yourselves to be....well, douches..let me explain

I say street racing is dangerous on highways with lots of traffic, you call me a scared pussy. I say a CL isn't worth investing $25k to turn it into an AMG wannabe and you tell me to buy a new car. I say those bright lights annoy me and don't see the need for them, you call me a hater and ask me why I'm even here. Please explain how I ended up to be the hater.

I'm not going to leave, and I do appologize for the shit I talked...it was a natural reaction on my part, although frankly, wasn't worth my time or yours.

So um, can we just sort of agree to disagree?

P.S. correcting grammatical errors on my part isn't going to make you look like a smarter individual to me.

It's 's like you who come in here starting some as if they've been
here long enough to insult other members. Learn to respect others so you to
can be respected. Didn't your mother ever tell you this?

BTW - If you're here to get useful info. on your car then do so, but don't
come in here acting like you're some bad ass cat because you probably were
in your Celica Supra forum. If you don't like being here then
However, if you're going to behave and contribute with constructive critisizm then
you're more than welcome to stay. I have no problems with you it's just that I along with every member on this board don't like it when 's come in here from other forums starting ( Its happened before ).

P.S. I wouldn't bother correcting your grammatical errors.
Old 04-11-2005 | 03:20 PM
Suzuka Master

^^Are you running the car in the garage with the door closed again?

:edit: talking to fab, not u divine.
Old 04-11-2005 | 03:25 PM

By the way, basically what I meant was you don't give me any shit, I won't give you any shit. I'm entitled to my opinions, but from now on I'll keep them to myself. At least the insulting ones. m'kay? I was in kind of a bad mood yesterday, and started lashing out at the first thing I saw that pissed me off. I'll try not to reply to topics I'm not interested in from now on.

Also, you guys would say I waste money on guitars the way I say you do on your cars....so yeah, I had no right to say what you should do with your money, I admit. Hate is a terrible thing, the less of it the better. You do your thing, I'll do mine, as long as my opinions aren't insulted either. I'm not really the only asshole on these boards, newbie or not.

It's OK bro. I understand you had to release some steam. Just have respect
for others when you do.

BTW - I'm a Musician/guitarist, so we too have something in common.
Old 04-11-2005 | 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by pebecl97
^^Are you running the car in the garage with the door closed again?

:edit: talking to fab, not u divine.

Peter, you better not be talking to me or else

Old 04-11-2005 | 06:45 PM
a jawful a somethin awful

glad to see you guys kissed and made up
Old 04-11-2005 | 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by sumdumguy
glad to see you guys kissed and made up
seriously, everyone bitched at each other, and now it's all good. Gotta love A-CL.com, seriously though, this is a site for advise, idea sharing, and DIFFERENT TASTES, let's all try to get along.

Old 04-11-2005 | 08:41 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

Guess what....this thread was originally mine!
Old 04-11-2005 | 08:57 PM
Instructor

It's OK bro. I understand you had to release some steam. Just have respect
for others when you do.

BTW - I'm a Musician/guitarist, so we too have something in common.
Hindsight is always 20/20.

And no offense but you seem like you had quite a bit of steam to get out yourself. ....

I know every message board hates it when a noob comes in and starts shit....and I know firsthand how much easier it is to win arguements when you have a massive post count to back you up... if someone with 4000 posts said they didn't like a certain mod, or if they thought highway battles were a danger to other drivers, they probably wouldn't be asked what they were doing on the forum or called gay. But I've been through enough forums to know better than to just leave....forgive, forget, yeah yeah yeah.

You're right though....us two do have something in common..
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:03 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

This forum was so full of drama, I couldn't watch my soap tape. Jesus Christ was less enamored. Anyway, for five minutes you guys, for whom I have great respect, where acting like a bunch of pissy school kids. To this, I bet I can piss further than any of you, JK. I love this forum, but shouldn't this thread be in ramblings or something? Oh well, whoever started this thread with the pics, I don't want to scroll back through three pages, I love the wheels on that car. HIDs fucking rule, followed closely by 9000K Nokyas, and we all want cooler mods for our CLs, except those of you who hate your cars.

Peace out...
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:05 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

How's that for closure.

Btw, I started this thread. And the wheels are gone soon. They are beat the hell up, and I want wider wheels.
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:10 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

It comes with age sonny, it comes with age.

hahahahahahahaaa
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:12 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

The wheels remind me of my Mountain bike Spinnergy. Anyway, good luck with the mods. looks great.
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:26 PM

How's that for closure.

Btw, I started this thread. And the wheels are gone soon. They are beat the hell up, and I want wider wheels.
what wheels you lookin at getting?
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:28 PM
how handsome I am

Originally Posted by shineynitelite

My fav pic evar
Old 04-11-2005 | 09:33 PM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Originally Posted by agranado
My fav pic evar
:number1:
Old 04-12-2005 | 07:18 AM

Hindsight is always 20/20.

And no offense but you seem like you had quite a bit of steam to get out yourself. ....

I know every message board hates it when a noob comes in and starts shit....and I know firsthand how much easier it is to win arguements when you have a massive post count to back you up... if someone with 4000 posts said they didn't like a certain mod, or if they thought highway battles were a danger to other drivers, they probably wouldn't be asked what they were doing on the forum or called gay. But I've been through enough forums to know better than to just leave....forgive, forget, yeah yeah yeah.

You're right though....us two do have something in common..

I admitt, I did have some steam to let out. I felt like a father defending his children when you began bashing at the members in this forum.
Nonetheless, everything has been settled and forgiven. Welcome to the board.
Old 04-12-2005 | 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by agranado
My fav pic evar

by his wheel-well gap.

Old 04-12-2005 | 08:51 AM
Feeds pigs bacon

Whatever wheels I get next will most likely be 17" still, but hyperblack with polished lip...I love Motegi wheels (I have those now), and I'll most likely get something like DP6's.
Old 04-12-2005 | 10:14 AM

im lookin at the DP6's too
Old 04-12-2005 | 03:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Peter, you better not be talking to me or else

Stop calling me Peter, Elvis.
Old 04-13-2005 | 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by pebecl97
Stop calling me Peter, Elvis.

For some stupid reason I keep thinking your name is Peter...honestly.

Sorry Paul.