O.T. but hilarious

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 11:55 AM
The Human Radar Detector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
O.T. but hilarious

First off is does anyone on this post live in the Asheville Western North Carolina area, Northern Georgia, and Eastern Tennessee. You may get a chance to see this car.

The last couple of days on the way to and from work (a fifty mile drive in each direction) I have seen a cavalier thats painted white with grey flames (stickers or painted Im not sure) all over it with all the usual rice (Altezzas, Giant wing, wheedwacker sounding muffler, fake hids that look green.)

Anyway I noticed it had some sort of racing logo in the paint job so I did a quick u turn at a red light and caught up. Well in big letters across the hood it says P.O.S. Racing. The kid looked young probably 17 and I had to wonder if the people who painted or stickered his car were just fucking with him and he had no idea what pos stood for, or if he really wanted that on his hood. It is the funniest thing I've ever seen and the best part is even people walking that see him on the street laugh. Ill try to snap some shots and post them.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Haha that sounds funny...you need to take some pictures of that car and post em up..

CL'S